Thread: 2 GRID TERMS one where OLD was, one OUTSIDE!!!

Angry 2 GRID TERMS one where OLD was, one OUTSIDE!!!

PLEASE for the love of all decent things bring the old grid back. i have been trying to lvl my 95 trader constantly ever since the grid was moved but ive had NO LUCK AT ALL!. All you have to do fc, is create another grid entrance where old one was, keep the one outside south gate, BUT! make it so you can exit the grid ONLY through south gate grid term and not the city one. ppl lvls 80-130 have no place to team or congregate anymore, unless you Fix this! and btw dont say goto south gate to find team, so far i havent seen more than one person under lvl 150 out there yet lft.
    Nausferatu Lvl 200 Soldier RK1 Storm

Nah, put a grid back where it was before, but make the one inside the city a comp lit 300 req... and leave the one outside the south gate the same so the nube have access. That would split up the two groups that don't need to be around eachother (nubes and lvl 100+) thus solving some of the horrendous lag we suffer now at the tir grid.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro