Dear Funcom

fix the pets pathing cause it kinda sucks to have to run around looking for you stupid so called "Bureaucrat Assistant" when really i go around assisting him!! what is up with that?? its like taking care of an old lady! i dont even bother to cast it have the time cause he always gets lost running to to some stupid wall, use the ground and doors to path them so they wont run into walls. You could also(but i know u wont do it) add some different bots like who gives team bonuses or u could just make a nano "goverment support" that sends some guards(should be alot buffer then u) that fight for you for a certain amout of time.
crats sould have more govermental stuff i think, u might as well just changer our name to the mob dominators! w00t..not also have better crat suits one thats go higher ql than 80?? or how about some more items sense every other profession has about a million comaired ro our bowtie suit and coffee machine, i mean come on where is the breifcase? or the paper work? come on im a goverment offical where are my benifets? I think all professions should have special missions or at least more than 1!
well i got to go people have fun trying to make sense of my chicken scratch