Thread: Hate the march

Hate the march

The freaking peace march just crash omni trade for the second time. Get a grid people, the game system aren't suppose to handle so many people in one zone, especially the city zone. Please be more responsible, choose a outdoor zone for a mass event like this.

LOL, the lag is so bad, let me out of Trade!
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier

And the third time now. God, funcom whoever, help us!!

Film director extraordinairre RandaZ's Avatar
    Sorry, all representatives of God are busy right now. If you stay on the line, a divine operator will promptly serve you in the order your call was received. If you wish to leave a message, press one now and a sign will be sent to you within the next two millenia. *elevator music plays in the background* Your call is important to us. Please stay on the prayer. *elevator music plays in the background*....

Tap
    Slotine Zembower
    R.U.R. Member (RK1)

Tappert Solminski
    Tailor of Rome-Blue (RK1) [currently MIA]

Talking

Good one!
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor

please remember... that damned march was neutral supported, with lots of clan scum in it.

Let go blow up some clan stuff :O)

I could not login since i was in trade, for over 2 hours, totaly insane. Those dudes must have known it would happen, Trade is one of the most unstabile PFs in the Game.

Did they ever made it to HQ?

Give clanners a break

The lag wasnt that heavy, guess a good computer does have an impact on things....

Besides, give the clanners a chance. They know they are gonna loose the war, of course they want peace, its the only way they have a chance of surviving....

Lag wasn't that bad? Excuse me? I couldn't sit down, and when I did sit, there wasno return. I had a bug problem where my character was stuck outside the Ent Whom-pa but I could still walk my character around in Lush Fields, and this was the next day!?! My computer ain't bad at all, but if you saw the amount of people who crashed in Trade you'd understand. Sorry bout my aggressivness, but I say what I prefer saying.
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor

re

Originally posted by Tappert
    Sorry, all representatives of God are busy right now. If you stay on the line, a divine operator will promptly serve you in the order your call was received. If you wish to leave a message, press one now and a sign will be sent to you within the next two millenia. *elevator music plays in the background* Your call is important to us. Please stay on the prayer. *elevator music plays in the background*....

Tap

I'm sorry, didn't you hear? .. The divine operators where nerfed