Thread: The xp buff from land owned by side.

The xp buff from land owned by side.

Just curious as to what % of an xp buff any side would get if they owned 100% of the land. Like say the neuts took over the world and owned every single area. It don't seem to jive with the % of actual land owned because from that pic on launcher it appears Omni and Clan are close to 50% each but 8.something bonus.

My guess is that it would be a 25% bonus if 100% of the land was controlled.

Just a guess though.
    Veteran Homer "Detonate" McDuff - My Equipment
    -= First Order =-

First Order is one of the largest and most powerful Omni-Tek Departments located on Rubi-Ka 1. If you are a dedicated Omni-Tek employee looking for superior opportunities within the company, check out http://www.firstorder.net/ and apply for a position today!
    First Order is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on Breed, Level, or Profession.

WHY MMORPG'S SUCK!

I heard 25% too. Dunno why, where or whatever

So, we clanners band together, form an uber massive guild, wipe out omni, then level like mofos!
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

I don't mind having that extra 6% we currently enjoy my plan this weekend is to gather enough troops to wack the heck out of 2-3 towers at once while 1 draws all the attention the other 1-2 towers will quietly go down.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

ummm...

I notice the exp bonus was up to 8%...

I hate to point this out but if you spend 8% less time gaining exp then it's a wash...don't know about the rest of you but this last week I've spent about 90% LESS time earning exp just trying to maintain that 8%.

Pardon me if my math isn't up to par but that doesn't sound like too good a deal to my little Trader heart...