Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can We also get some Phat Loot plz!!!

the only item you listed of the phat lewts that is ma only is aura magnifier and how many ma's on all of rubi-ka 1,2,3 have one?

well then..

dragon armor - you can just buff into the requirements on that one boo hoo

3rd eye of daria - i guess i was just imagining when crats use those, and they arent the only ones who do

Re: Can We also get some Phat Loot plz!!!

Originally posted by Emperor Prozek
    list goes on and on and new items being patched again and again

and whos getting it all??

MAs!!

sure all other proffesions got some goodies but nowhere NEAR the ammount the MAs has...

Not that all of it is MA only but its sure as hell built in regard of an MA.

Dragon armor, Eye of Daria, Aura Magnifier,

All i ever found that was Trader only is the ****ty Barter armor that like NOONE uses...and a lame figurine!!

Why Thank you soooo much FC! for NOTHING
    DUDE! please close your trap. For all the supposed MA items, we got batted with the nerf stick pretty hard in pvp.

Oh and btw, dragon armor and eye of daria are not MA items. They can and are used by several other classes. The aura magnifier adds +20 to all damage types and +15 to MA skill, so I wouldn't necessarily call it uber.

I'm not going to go into the MA nerf thing, you need to look around and educate yourself on these forums before you make a post like that. You haven't been in AO long, that part is obvious, but lemme hand you a clue bro. MAs started out last year as a pretty god awful profession. They got love (I will admit they got a few too many items initially), but then got the worst pvp nerf I've ever seen in 16 months of playing.

But yeah, back to the eye of daria, you don't think the heavy SI requirements on many of the new items will be of interest to any other profession, eh? And the nice AC and +60 damage and +300 hp will do any class other than MA any good? It gives +29 to MA skill to. Perhaps one of the MPs, Docs and engineers that use martial arts might want that?
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

The deacon has summed it up pretty well.
    This ignorant post got way more attention than it deserved.

Originally posted by Emperor Prozek

BUT comparing CDS armor with BARTER...Fixers got GA allready...Love armor,,,,NCU hacker tool...a shop that actually sells something GOOD!!. and we get Barter armor?!?! have you actually checked it?!? its friggin worthless!
    Now..I am not going to say that barter armour is good or not, sinceI have no experience with it at all..nor with CDS armour, as Haven't had ther patience for camping cyborgs for a week to get a suit of completely mismatched QL

However, you say Fixers have GA? A FEW, exceedingly FEW fixers have GA..and yes, it makes us pretty uber in PvM..however, it has plenty of weaknesses in anything else. Also as I said, so few have it due to the rarity, that bringing it up is really not all that much of use.

Love Armor..Is not Fixer only..it is fixer and Agent in FP only.. also, while good, not ALL THAT, and also,. due to being bossloot only, not really all that often you see someone in a full suit of it

NCU Hacker tool.. LOL..this is a bonus?..look at our nanoskills man..6 DARK BLUE, yes ALL 6 of them, and we are completely dependant on 5 of them, all 6 if you are one of those with GA.. The NCU hacker interface is not a bonus, it's not even saving us from being gimped in our nanoskills.

Yeah, the Fixer shop has some ok items, not GOOD, but ok.. and what is stopping you from getting a Fixer or a agent in FP to get some of the stuff?..LAst I remeber Traders had a shop with some good stuff in it too, and it even pays you more when selling loot to it than regular shops do.. wanna switch?

If you were trying to say Fixers are uber man.. oh man *laughs*.
    True, we got some love a ways back, but it still didn't make us more than average at best. Most ranged classes blow big holes in us, even with our HOTs.. There once was a saying "Fixer - In it for the pain"..Still holds true kinda, it takes dedication to be a non-GA fixer. However, I love it, wouldn't trade it for anything.
    Btw..if you wanna argue, let's settle it with a selfbuffed non-yalm run from one end of TLR to the other, I bring my fixer, you bring your equal level trader
    "They have some pretty wierd things in Tir"
    "Yeah, they're called clanners"

Ask any fixer, any real fixer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning.

Arrow

EDIT: Forgot my last point. I've nothing against Traders having Trader-only items in principle. However, many Engineers wonder why Traders have the engineering buffs, especially when they can raise their tradeskills to the same levels that Engineers can. To say that Engineers are better tradeskillers and that Traders should get an item that buffs tradeskills to compensate adds insult to injury.
    I'd love to share with engineers.

Let both classes cast each others tradeskill buffs. I'd even say let engys cast ours with 10% less requirements to make it less painful at lower levels. Keep in mind engy's PM/SI caps are actually the same as ours unbuffed. (believe it or not)

I'd say no to sharing identical comp lit buffs with engys unless we get 5/level comp lit too. (contrary to popular belief, our comp lit and shotgun are 4/level skills)

In return I'd want traders to be able wear most of the engy only items and engys could use most of the trader only items. I say most since theres no point in sharing startup guns, bot shells and such.

Doubt it would ever happen though. /shrug
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Originally posted by McFee
    See the problem is not the deprive, it's the OE, and it's defenitively not the deprive that should be nerfed.

And BTW deprive doesn't deprive the mobs AT ALL.

but you get a higher AR than an enforcer with buffs, and challenger running at the same level (quite a feat for a "support" class).

and then there was mez

traders roxor pvm both solo and team (always room for a trader in a team for mish's)
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12