Thread: Let me pick a fight if I want to!

Lightbulb Let me pick a fight if I want to!

The new towers and landcontrol has added a strange effect on PvP. I was guarding a tower together with a friend thats a few levels higher than me here last night.
    What happens is a player on the upper pvp range of my friend attacks us and there is NOTHING I can do to help. I was playing my NT at the time and NT's aint very good at healing.
    What I dont understand is why cant my low level char. choose to disregard the PvP rules and attack a "too" high player If I wanted to. I do support the anti-ganking rules thats currently in place but I really would like to see an option where I waver my protection so I can help out when our towers get attacked.

I dont care if the attacker is 60+ levels over me. If we get attacked I want the option to figth back! Why cant we have pvp rules similar to the old neutral rules. A neutral could not initate pvp with clan/omnis unless attacked. Why cant we have the same rule for pvp-ranges? That way my L60 char. can choose to attach the L120 char. if only to try to help.
    I'll be an easy kill but I rather get a few hits on the attacker than just standing there.

Just team with your friend. This makes you able to help him.
    No need to PHEAR ME! anymore - Im gone

No, we where teamed. Did'nt work.

Originally posted by Suchysuchy
    No, we where teamed. Did'nt work.
    It should... unless it is bugged. But with all the new rules in PvP to make NW possible, Im not sure how many new bugs made it into the game...
    No need to PHEAR ME! anymore - Im gone

Team or no team, this is still not what I want.
    I want to be able to attack a 120 with my 60 if I choose to do so.
    Let me decide if I want to risk getting killed by a high level in pvp or not.

Yeah, I agree witht that. I've been to quite a few tower defences where I feel like I'm just getting in the way. We should be able to crack a few shots at a high level in those cases. Definately if you are teamed with someone being attacked.