Thread: Tower Construction & Other Tradeskill Services (Atlantean)

Cool Tower Construction & Other Tradeskill Services (Atlantean)

Hello everyone!

Time has come to reopen my tradeskills 'for hire' after nearly three months break.

Following is a list of most of the items I can make, as well as a guiding pricelist.
    Note that some of the services are tips only, and some have fixed amounts and often per quality level of a given item.

NOTE: You, the customer, will have to supply all the necessary parts for each piece of item of any type if so stated. The list should be very clear. Any doubts or questions, feel free to send me a tell.

- Tower Creation
    - - Turrets/Conductors QL 1-99 [2k per QL of final tower]
    - - Turrets/Conductors QL 100-149 [4k per QL of final tower]
    - - Turrets/Conductors QL 150-179 [10k per QL of final tower]
    - - Turrets/Conductors QL 180-194 [20k per QL of final tower]
    - - Turrets/Conductors QL 195-~210 [30k per QL of final tower]
    - - Turrets QL 206-250 [40k per QL of final tower] ~~ Supply the required parts from the towershops as well as the appropriate cloud of nanobots (Turrets need Infuriated nanobots and Conductors need Polymorphic nanobots). For turrets you will need to complete a weapon-quest for a cold laser gun, which is currently the only one that can be made due to requirements.
    After doing several towers these facts can be made clear: Turrets' final QL depends on the QL of the HSR armor plating used in the last step. Conductors' final QL depends on the QL of the Program, which is used in the process. Due to the very high tradeskill requirements, my personal average max is around QL 210 (maybe a bit higher/lower depending on the type).

NOTE: Creating high QL towers is definately not easy and hence the pricing (QL 200s mostly require 1100-1200 Electrical Engineering).

- Armor Creation
    - - Carbonum Plate Armor [1k per QL per Piece] ~~ Supply Curved Carbonum Sheets. One per piece.
    - - Bronto Hide Armor [1k per QL per Part] ~~ Supply Bronto Hide and Tanning Acid. One per piece.
    - - Dragon Armor [2m per Part]
    - - Mantis Armor [1k per QL per Part]
    - - CAS Armor [2k per QL per Piece] ~~ Supply two Notum Fragments/Chips and a piece of Graft/Organic armor for each piece. Also supply a Vial per piece of armor. Contact me if any questions.
    - - Modernized ICC Cloaks [2k per QL of Cloak] ~~ Supply one Notum Fragment/Chip and the ICC Cloak you want altered. Also supply a Vial per piece of armor. Contact me if any questions.
    - - Barter Armor [2k per QL per Piece] ~~ Supply two Notum Fragments/Chips and a piece of Nano Armor for each piece of armor. Also supply a Vial per piece of armor. Contact me if any questions.

- Nanocrystals ~~ Supply the Instruction Disc and a Carbonrich Rock of the ql of the disc or greater. Note that the rock will be the measurement of the QL of which the price is assumed.
    - - Instruction Discs QL 1-100 [1k per QL]
    - - Instruction Discs QL 101-180 [2k per QL]
    - - Instruction Discs QL 181-215 [4k per QL]

- Implant Assembling ~~ NOTE: I do not build sets below QL 125.
    - - Single Implant(s) [Tips]
    - - Full sets [Minimum tip is 200k]

- Hacking
    - - Hacking Items [1k per QL of the item]
    - - Stripping Implants [1k per QL of the implant] ~~ Note that Refined Implants can not be cleaned.

- Virral Triumvirate Eggs [4 mil per VT Egg] ~~ Supply a Raw Mantis Egg, 3x QL 190-225 Gold Items/Ingots, 3x QL 190+ Soul Fragments and some QL 190+ Robot Junk/Nano Sensor.

- Treatment Library (Doctor/Universal) [Tips] ~~ Supply a Pharmatech Tutoring Device and a Portable Surgery Clinic, both of the same QL as you wish the final product to be of.

- Implant Disassembly Clinic [Tips] ~~ Supply an Implant Disassembly Unit (from fixer shop) and a Portable Surgery Clinic, both of the same QL as you wish the final clinic to be of.

- Assemble Weapons [Tips] ~~ Supply all the parts needed.

- Overtune Tank Armor [Tips]

- Flesh Hoods [1k per QL of the Monster Part] ~~ Supply a Monster Part of that QL you wish the hood to be of.

- Building Coffee Machines [Tips]

- Robot Brains [Tips + Part Expenses] ~~ Supply some Robot Junk/Nano Sensor of the QL you wish the Robot Brain to be of.

- Jobe Clusters & Implants
    - - 1000+ Pharmatech Skill needed [1 mil per cluster]
    - - 1000- Pharmatech Skill needed [500k per cluster]

NOTE: I cannot do implants which require above 1000 Psychology.

Note that I can make anything in the game. There may be things 'missing' from the list atm., but that doesn't mean I don't make them. This list will get updated from time to time.

Here's a list of how high I can max. get my skills. Note that it's only one skill at a time. It's merely to use as a referance as of what is possible to get as an engineer (level 200 solitus, 100% tradeskill optimized). It's made from using all the items I can have my hands on for each skill. Use it as a guideline please.

Mechanical Engineering: 1215
    Electrical Engineering: 1250
    Quantum Forcefield Technology: 1229
    Weapon Smithing: 1185
    Pharmacological Technology: 1165
    Nanoprogramming: 1379
    Computer Literacy: 1285
    Chemistry: 1097
    Break & Entry: 1067

If you wish to use my services, please leave me a tell ingame with Jica (/tell Jica). I do not respond to 'junk' messages. If I'm offline, leave a message stating what you need and/or your question, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,
    Jica
    Last edited by Jica; Dec 8th, 2002 at 20:07:26.
    Novice Jica - Nobel Prize Engineer
    Clan Apocalypse - The Guild for Models

Jica's Tradeskills & Tower Shop

"What is the definition of an engineer?"
    "Someone who solves a problem you didn't know you had, in a way you don't understand."

Cool Update

I've updated some information in my post about Towers & Turrets. Prices remain unchanged.

"Someone who solves a problem you didn't know you had, in a way you don't understand."

shake that a$$ and dance the disco!
    phonokol - geremi - dousk - matica [apoc]

Talking

Thankies for teh bumps (and for the nice link in your sig, Truuth ;D )

Cool ... whenever anyone asks me to make something I will give them your name.

Bump for Jica

She's always been trustworthy, skilled, quick, and nice
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

We lub jica her towers rocks!
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Bump for Jicapika
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

question: are ql 220 implants still bugged?
    might need some 217 or whatever made if they still are
    bump for jica

Neophyte Hotpanties

Cool

How do you mean bugged? You can put clusters into them, but they can't be stripped.

i got ql 220 implants with 2k treatment requirements and 1k inteligence requirements. i was wondering if they all like that or not?

Originally posted by Hothead
    i got ql 220 implants with 2k treatment requirements and 1k inteligence requirements. i was wondering if they all like that or not?
    I have several ql220 imps with "normal" stats, so not all are bugged atleast.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Bump!

Great layout!
    Damn you tradeskillers are hard to find huh? =)
    Hope ya get yer own Market-forum, would make it easier for you as a supplier and for me as a client.

Happy hunting!

Happy new year Bump! ;D
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

bump

for well layed out thread

:-/

instead of bumping, ask her for her tradeskills!

Engineer - Roosevelt "Nimsim" Age

Trader - "Konfuzion"

Back to AO after 3 years. woohoo!