Thread: One *simple* step to greatly reduce your lag in Broken Shores

One *simple* step to greatly reduce your lag in Broken Shores

I don't know why it works, but it does. turn all of your options for Audio to off before you zone in. It makes an immeasurable amount of difference, it's one small action with huge results.

I figured this out testing various things as I had a problem with 15 minute zone times into home.

(& of course, there's also the obvious stuff to ease lag : restarting, turning settings down very low - before you zone in)

edit - this works other places too, anywhere you find laggy. Just I only use it for bs/tir grid
    ~ Nikki "Kitene" Darling ~
    4925867th lvl 200 MA. cookie plz!
    ~ Lady "Aerfalle"Aerlinthe ~
    4925867th 200 NT. Gimme cookie
    '.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.>Storm<.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'

they should just blow up BS

maybe have a battle cruiser smash into it, oh and while they are at it they should have the crater around the pyramid come tumbling down too, I have wanted to get close to that damn thing for a LONG time.

maybe they are saving it for the people willing to pay for the game for 4 years lol
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

I don't have more lag in BS than I have running to the ent mission terms/the bb.

However, I agree. Add a special dungeon in the pyramid. That would rock

[&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;]
    this much.

fun fun fun!

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

You could actually get TO the pyramid before. Just had to fly about 3 miles up in your yalm and you could go over that invisible wall. Wasn't worth anything except SS ops and bragging rights to friends who didn't know how to do it, but it could be done.

But now they've limited flying height...
    The light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off to conserve energy.

My Greatest fear is that doctors call what they do "practice."

Despana -Eremite Tamer Extraordinaire!
    Sangaril -A stab in the dark.

Question

What the hell is in that pyramid anyway?? Ive wondered for months now.
    Cynesyn lvl 213 Fixer. Setup - 1400+ BE available.
    Corsati lvl 130ish Adv.

Proud veteran of Synergy Factor

"There will be no camping in SL." - Gaute Godager