Thread: Slaggie's rk1 Construct tower Shop ql 150-200

Slaggie's rk1 Construct tower Shop ql 150-200

Slaggie's Construct tower Shop ql 150-200
    All towers listed are construct only. All buyout offers etc send tell to me ingame at superslang -

Guardian Conductor of Corruption ql 200 (few in stock)
    area effect -300 nano
    self effect is +30 to ts and also mc
    bids start at 10mil and buyout 12mil

Guardian Conductor of Corruption ql 187 (1 in stock)
    area effect -276 nano
    self effect +28 mc and ts
    8mil buyout

Guardian Conductor of Corruption ql 140-150ish (have few in stock)
    area effect -273 ish nano
    self effect +21-23 mc and ts
    5mil buyout

Guardian Conductor of Learning ql203 one in stock
    Guardian Conductor of Presence ql202 one in stock
    Guardian Conductor of Plunder ql200 one in stock

The prices are for fully made rdy to go towers if you have the nanobots in higher ql's not special I can offer a discount - or if you have all the parts I can make then for around 8-9mil.

I also am taking orders on specific ql type towers you want send me a tell with your needs at superslang.

Please bump this post
    Last edited by SUPERSLAG; Dec 7th, 2002 at 09:03:23.
    Level 200 Eng

My name was nerfed if you wish to contact me ingame please use superslang

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

bumpo
    Level 200 Eng

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

updated pricing and stock
    Level 200 Eng

updated stock
    Level 200 Eng

Level 200 Eng

bump
    Level 200 Eng

some added some removed
    Level 200 Eng

bumpage for Slaggie
    Nealandbob Headbasher Burninsword-RK1
    Deathfyst Tonofbricks -RK2
    Tonofbricks Nealandbob -RK Test embracing my inner Brat
    Finally back from Iraq
    Enforcers ONLY vote here!
    WoW-Pahani, Skywall/Horde and Barthilas/Horde
    "A good Enforcer dies a lot"-Deng
    "FC didn't create Enforcers, Deng did" -Tza

Bumpage for Slaggie

I need to talk to you in-game Slaggie send a tell to Corgan or Flareon whenever you are around
    It is better to stay quiet and let people think you are stupid, Then to open your mouth and confirm it.

Bump for slaggie
    :: Disco "Strayduck" Duck - Equipment - History ::