Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Deathloop exploiters....

yea i killed her 2 times at reclaim

Maybe even 3 times !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then i went back to the omni arena to try and hold my own vs 18 omni at the same time.

If you dont wanna PvP stay out of 0% 5% 25% and for god sakes dont attack a tower clan or omni or nuetral.

**Char. Name** <-------means i will attack you(if i can)

It was unfortunate that this person got caught with her pants down. but we all do sometimes.

We all know what happens if you drop the soap.
    And if you dont know im as good as person to teach you as anyone i guess.

Call me a lamer if you will but being PvP flagged and getting mad when someone attacks you is even lamer.

On a side note i think she was kinda enjoying all the attention i mean she didnt even /quit

It's a punishment!

The PvP flag is a punishment for those that don't have towers. It can be harsh if they come across somebody that enjoys pulling legs off of ant and using a magnify glass on them. I guess the easiest way to avoid this flag is to part of a group that already owns a tower in the first place. At least people on your side can't attack you.

yea i killed her 2 times at reclaim

Yeah, and in a week you'll convince yourself that it never even happened.

If you dont wanna PvP stay out of 0% 5% 25% and for god sakes dont attack a tower clan or omni or nuetral

So you would have no issues with 4 players reclaim camping you at the supposed 'safe' reclaim in Tir?

Call me a lamer if you will but being PvP flagged and getting mad when someone attacks you is even lamer.

Nobody is making an issue of killing a pvp flagged player.
    You can't even tell the difference between getting killed when PvP flagged and getting reclaim camped?

You guys had full knowledge that when you killed Dist is rez shock, she would respawn in Ent.
    You intentionally griefed her.

On a side note i think she was kinda enjoying all the attention i mean she didnt even /quit

I believe she was trying to get screenshots of the 4 players who were reclaim camping her.

You can try to justify your actions all you like, but the fact remains that you lost a lot of respect in this community for taking part in such a pathetic act.
    Keep your signature to an absolute maximum of 8-10 lines, normal text size, and don’t overdo the colors and smileys. This is to prevent signatures from taking the focus away from the posts / threads. Extreme signatures will be deleted.

I think it's perfectly fine.

I also think however, that attacking *anyone* should get you a PVP flag for 30 minutes. Just so that these 4 people would be able to be attacked by other omnis in the area. It'd also pretty much stop zoning in places like 2ho, without FC having to build more dungeons. It'd fix gas campin also.

Bump it, oh yeah, and stuff.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

haha

Jannerik is god. way to go man keep it up!

Yeah i killed yah 3 times to prove the point that i think has gotten across now. During respawn there should be protection till you can get out of res sickness and possibly a little longer so you can rebuff. Nothing more since it was ignored and it was something that was somewhat ignored by funcom. So consider your self a matry for the cause. Funcom by this point has seen this artical and i am sure atleast once person there will rethink the idea.
    PVP Crat - More gimped than you would belive, but i still kill
    RK1
    Pokees Pokees
    LostClevage President of Enron

RK2
    Titlehugger Psycho PVP crat
    Flushdragon SUpAh Gimped trox adv

Originally posted by Infamine

In wars people usually dont camp inside the medics tents to kill the wounded, infact what army teaches you is to WOUND as many people as possible not to kill them unless you have to.
    Wounded enemy is a loss and a weight to his side, a dead one is just dead
    O and also in wars people dont evac, they dont zone, they dont go a few meter back to be in a "suppresion gas".
    So this was griefing, just admit it - and everybody else get over it
    Everything you said about war here is wrong. On the other hand, this is a game and camping pvp flagged people is not a thing that I would do myself nor do I support it. But since this is possible to do people should also take precautions before and after getting flagged, or if we keep bumping this post maybe they'll change the way it works slightly.

PS. I don't know Jecc much, but calling him a sociopath for having another opinion than yourself doesn't increase the value of your own arguments much.
    Felix Dimmufodr Age : lvl220 Agent

Nobody can ignore the problem sorry you had to be the person to encounter it but if it didn;t happen to somebody and show up funcom won;t do anything like they usully do. They ignored that it would happened most people the first thing that came to there minds when it was a reaviled thing is that ooh crap you can camp the reclaims. Needless to say its happened and now its been voiced just hope they listen this time.
    PVP Crat - More gimped than you would belive, but i still kill
    RK1
    Pokees Pokees
    LostClevage President of Enron

RK2
    Titlehugger Psycho PVP crat
    Flushdragon SUpAh Gimped trox adv

Originally posted by Dimmufodr

Originally posted by Infamine

In wars people usually dont camp inside the medics tents to kill the wounded, infact what army teaches you is to WOUND as many people as possible not to kill them unless you have to.
    Wounded enemy is a loss and a weight to his side, a dead one is just dead it

Everything you said about war here is wrong.
    o_O

What army training did you get? The U.S. Military has known for a very long time that wounding a soldier will cause at least two of his buddies to stop and help him. Killing a soldier doesn't stop those around him, at least not for very long.

In fact the .223 caliber rifle bullet, which is a very small high velocity bullet, was designed specifically to do lots of damage to wound rather than kill. A much larger bullet would be better to kill immediately with.

lol flagged ppl dont expect anything else... if they do... silly them

[220/22/01] Desperad0 - Enforcer
    [220/20/59] Minidesp - Agent

/petition STUCK

Ark: Hi, yaddayadda, can u talk?
    **: Yes, help me, I can't get out of here, cuz some retards are killing me at reclaim.
    Ark: Brt

Ark: Ok, u are safe now and the sad little children all have gotten warnings. One of them got his second so he will be gone for a month, have a nice day and try to enjoy our new uber crowd control system.
    **: Ty great ark, and I will warp and crash happily now, knowing that sad little children will be warned and banned for being sad and little and not being able to spell the word "their" (guess what, there and their is not the same thing, go back to school)

Reclaim camping is something those with small minds and smaller genitalia do, that simple.

Oh, and miir...are u the biggest whiner in the game?

Originally posted by Gold
    Reclaim camping is something those with small minds and smaller genitalia do, that simple.
    And you know about other ppls genitalia because...?
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

/petition STUCK

**: Yes, help me, I can't get out of here, cuz some retards are killing me at reclaim.

Ark: Ok, u are safe now and the sad little children all have gotten warnings. One of them got his second so he will be gone for a month, have a nice day and try to enjoy our new uber crowd control system.
    **: Ty great ark, and I will warp and crash happily now, knowing that sad little children will be warned and banned for being sad and little and not being able to spell the word "their" (guess what, there and their is not the same thing, go back to school)

Don't Complain on my uber "There"!!! It Roxors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

/petition STUCK

Actually, imo flaming someone for their spelling skills is probably the lames thing you can do on world-wide message board.
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

Originally posted by Jekyll

Actually, imo flaming someone for their spelling skills is probably the lames thing you can do on world-wide message board.
    Your opinion ofcourse is as important as Miirs existance, but even so...I wasn't flaming guys like Hajk for spelling their there...he's a swede, and although he should know better, he is excused. The hordes of americans that can't use their (notice theIR) own language on the other hand. Why should I acknowledge their existance, much less listen to their views when they obviously lack any kind of education? And plz don't get me started on the difference between OUR and ARE. Once again, not the same word...doesn't even have close to the same meaning.

As for AS...min range? Yeah....good idea, right after the max range of melee = arms length+size of weapon.

So Gold ppls whit dyslexia shouldent be aloved to post on this forum?..

*Why should I acknowledge their existance, much less listen to their views when they obviously lack any kind of education*

what the fugg is your problem.. you do know that ther is disice thats called dyslexia (the one that makes it inpossible for you to learn how to spell), so we that have this should ceep away from the froums?.

so im not educated becous of this?.

im from sweden and i have dyslexia but this wont stop me from posting on the forum.

if anyone needs education here its you, you are flaming ppls becous handicaps and thats LAME like hell..
    w00p w00p!!

Originally posted by wrecklass

o_O

What army training did you get? The U.S. Military has known for a very long time that wounding a soldier will cause at least two of his buddies to stop and help him. Killing a soldier doesn't stop those around him, at least not for very long.

In fact the .223 caliber rifle bullet, which is a very small high velocity bullet, was designed specifically to do lots of damage to wound rather than kill. A much larger bullet would be better to kill immediately with.
    Drawing comparisons between war and this game is ridiculous. And you may be right about the army teaching you how to give the enemy a disadvantage by wounding them, but the underlying reasons for doing this are not ethical and they never are in wars. In the post refered to, the poster uses - not killing people in a medical tent in real wars - as an argument in a discussion that concerns ethics in a computer game. Please don't use those real life examples in places where they clearly don't fit and also aren't relevant for the discussion.
    Felix Dimmufodr Age : lvl220 Agent

Your opinion ofcourse is as important as Miirs existance, but even so...I wasn't flaming guys like Hajk for spelling their there...he's a swede, and although he should know better, he is excused. The hordes of americans that can't use their (notice theIR) own language on the other hand. Why should I acknowledge their existance, much less listen to their views when they obviously lack any kind of education? And plz don't get me started on the difference between OUR and ARE. Once again, not the same word...doesn't even have close to the same meaning.

As for AS...min range? Yeah....good idea, right after the max range of melee = arms length+size of weapon.
    So lack of spelling skills equals lack of intelligence? But talking about another person size of **** because of an action taken in a video game is intelligent?

I think that the people that you flame for poor spelling skills probably can do a lot of things ALOT better than you. Seriously, spelling means ****. Do you understand what he's trying to say? Yes, you do. Then wth is the problem?
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

Exclamation A response

It seems a lot of people are able and willing to comment on this. Since this is basicly about me and some other guys, I guess I'll have to contribute to the debate.

First of, the thing that bugs me the most in this entire discussion ( if that word can even be used ), is the fact that people quickly lets their attention wander from the subject at hand.
    This string is here to discuss the reclaim-slaughters going on around Rubi-Ka, NOT ... and I repeat, it is NOT here for people to start flaming eachother about their grammatical errors or flaws in spelling.
    It is not here for people to accuse others of being sociopaths or fascists, and it's not here for people to discuss the size of their genitalias.
    I believe there's forums on the net for those exact issues, so please use those.
    Oh .. before I forget, as Nexuss wrote : "Guys, let us not bring guilds and sides into this. There is a fair share of jerks on either side and there always will be."

You must all bare in mind, that this is a game and nothing more.

{T}Bleeder Wrote : "Nobody can ignore the problem sorry you had to be the person to encounter it but if it didn;t happen to somebody and show up funcom won;t do anything like they usully do. They ignored that it would happened most people the first thing that came to there minds when it was a reaviled thing is that ooh crap you can camp the reclaims. Needless to say its happened and now its been voiced just hope they listen this time."

Well, this sounds very nice, but oh my god, how low will you go to try to justify that you screwed up?
    If it didn't happen to anyone, it would be sweet ... not a catastrophe. And since Jannerik took me out the first times, I don't think there was any need for you, or any of the other guys, to continue his excelent work. Please, do not insult our intelligence with that pathetic excuse. But ... just in case I'm wrong, and you're actually truthfull about your consern for this "mindshattering bug" ( which I seriously doubt ), I can tell you that the Guardian who came to my aid ... did not make a report. That was verified to me the next day, when it happened to me again. The guardian showing up the second time didn't find anything about it, nor have he ever heard of that episode. So, I'm sorry to say, that since noone from Funcom ever reads and responds to anything negative in here, your otherwise briliant performance was a waste of time and energy.

As I see it, the biggest problem conserning this bug, is not the bug itself, but the people who apparently feel an overwhelming urge to use it to their advantage, and then afterwards try to excuse themselves with " She should have scanned another place" or "I did it for the game .. I am forever vigilant".

But it happened, and it's straightened out. My second encounter the day after, when I was killed in 20K, and the guy came to Ent to spawnkill me, has also been resolved.

I still have no sympathy for their "mission" to improve the game, but I have no intention of quitting AO or stop attacking towers.

I have only one wish, which I hope you will all grant me. Be you clanner, neutral or omni. Be you RK1, RK2 or RK3.

Please do not do things which you allready know would annoy you and anyone you know. None would like to be on the recieving end of such griefing. I'm sure that Funcom is aware of the problem, and maybe it will even be fixed within the games lifespan, but untill then, please kill all you want, as long as it's not at reclaim.
    ....forget about it...

Hehe, this is fun, smack talking storm cuz some saw the oppertunity to chain kill someone. Oh, why don't ya save in omni-pol outpost in lush if you have such problem with people killing you by the terms?

Oh, and why do you attack towers, when you do know this will make you pvp flagged? Did you really think you could just hop around and not expect people to kill you for this?

If I saved in newland, and got chainkilled by some mean omni, I would have to blame myself. And not greif about it.

I know when they lowered the gas in omni ent to 0% and some n00bs got chainkilled by terms, now that is unfair.

If you take a bite of it, you better swallow it too.

(And don't complain about gas)
    Apprentice Frakk // MA - Rk1 - Stuff - Quote
    Sunye // Doc - Rk1 - Quote
    Rookie Frakk2000 // MA - Rk2
    Freshman Frakked // Soldier - Rk2
    Apprentice Frakk2001 // Doc - Rk2

Frakk2000's guide to twinking -> link <-
    Adventures of Frakkman
    BondeLAN.org
    Overpowered since 15.0 - MA forever!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast