Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Deathloop exploiters....

Originally posted by Jekyll
    The person that that got flagged knew the risk. I don't see a problem with this.

Are you really this dense and stupid?

Your sig says it all as someone above pointed out.

I cant wait to see you get banned.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Reclaim camping is one of the most saddest thing you can do in this game. An action only expected by people like Dragonfly (but who would be suprised about that ? :P )

The FACT that you, Hunter & co, DID kill people at reclaim once, if not multiple times, makes me loosing all the respect I had for you guys at all. And I'm sure Its not just the evil omni scum me , but also a whole number of clanners.

Any omni or clan resorting to this utmost lame behavior, is declared "not wanted" for me and my whole guild. If I see a guildmate doing it he/she will be kicked immediately.

There is a certain limit to how far you can "pull" the omni scum vs clan scum thing, afterall we're all players, playing the same game...
    Last edited by Georg; Dec 9th, 2002 at 21:24:14.
    Georg 218 doc
    [1809] PT
    Legion
    Web: [http://www.legionhq.org]
    Irc: irc.legionhq.org
    Ts: www.legionhq.org

Originally posted by Jekyll

Do you know me? Didn't think so. So why don't you stfu?!

OOOHHHH!!!! NOT THAT!!!!! the STFU REMARK!!!!! NOOOOO!!!!!!!

you really are a retard. I kinda suspected it after I saw one post. Now, after seeing 2 more, you have confirmed it for me.

Click to email me

Originally posted by Hunter06
    Well i look at it like this. I killed her 2 times at the reclaim did i camp her? I guess if i was there 20 seconds through lag with guards i guess so. Do i wait for omni in 2ho and camp them well i guess so. Do i kill omni when its 2 on 1 in 2ho i.e. "gank" well i guess so. Do i grid out when its 4 on one in 2ho? Well i guess so. If all this makes me a bad guy then sure im a bad guy i wont deny it. But oh well im the big bad wolf, scarface, tony sopprano, i.e. eveyone needs a bad guy to blame or in AO especially most people wouldnt have anything to do. And oh ya WAR IS HELL.

Everything you mentioned there is fine. EXCEPT RECLAIM CAMPING.

This unfortuneatley makes you scum.,

Click to email me

Originally posted by Turin

I totally agree with him tho... He DID knew the risk.. so im saying what i said before.. Blame it on fc to change it instead of blaming it on players where we has it alowed. Get FC to change it the way you think it should be...
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Well i look at it like this. I killed her 2 times at the reclaim did i camp her? I guess if i was there 20 seconds through lag with guards i guess so. Do i wait for omni in 2ho and camp them well i guess so. Do i kill omni when its 2 on 1 in 2ho i.e. "gank" well i guess so. Do i grid out when its 4 on one in 2ho? Well i guess so. If all this makes me a bad guy then sure im a bad guy i wont deny it. But oh well im the big bad wolf, scarface, tony sopprano, i.e. eveyone needs a bad guy to blame or in AO especially most people wouldnt have anything to do. And oh ya WAR IS HELL.
    In wars people usually dont camp inside the medics tents to kill the wounded, infact what army teaches you is to WOUND as many people as possible not to kill them unless you have to.
    Wounded enemy is a loss and a weight to his side, a dead one is just dead
    O and also in wars people dont evac, they dont zone, they dont go a few meter back to be in a "suppresion gas".
    So this was griefing, just admit it - and everybody else get over it
    Infamine 200 soljah

Originally posted by Miir

<edit>

Just looked at your sig.

You should go play Neocron.
    They reward griefers there.
    It's the perfect game for sociopaths like yourself.
    They reward griefers in AO. What game have you been playing?

So everyone has learned now that all you should do is wait a couple minutes until rezz is done and then attack and kill. Right? The issue is killing while in rezz right? How long is rezz I want to make sure I have a stopwatch handy?
    This way I can still kill the irresponsible dumbass that has attacked my guild's tower with nothing of his own at risk. Over and over and over until the kill time is released. Payback is truly a *****.

And to the irresponsible dumbass... join a guild if ya wanna join in on the NW fun and grief other players towers. This way you will have more accountability than just some lame stars around your name while you hug the guards.

Or learn the /quit command like so many of the title hugging PvP superstars.

/grumpy

Originally posted by Hajkster

I totally agree with him tho... He DID knew the risk.. so im saying what i said before.. Blame it on fc to change it instead of blaming it on players where we has it alowed. Get FC to change it the way you think it should be...
    sorry, I dont buy this argument.

"Just because I can, I should"

You know the risks if you go into a bank, and hold up the teller. Maybe you blow her head off. You go to jail. You stand in front of the judge. He asks you why you would do such an immoral thing.

"Because I could! Its your fault for putting a system into place where I can buy a gun and aim it at anyone and pull the trigger"

Sorry, the "you can do it because FC didnt program to not allow you to" is crap.

He is still a scumbag.

Click to email me

I love the way eveyone tries to tie this with real life. War is hell no if ands or butts about it. You make your bed you gotta sleep in it no way around it. This "camping" was doable before am i right or no? No matter you mess with the bull you get the horns. (Dang cant think of any other clever things to say). Oh ya i guess i am skum im not worthy of playing this game with all you great people who cast stones.
    "We run for Radaman we run from the store clerk with his bull@#$% gun, i feel like im on a fu****** trackteam." 2pac-Juice

Originally posted by besheba
    btw i was flagged before they changed it too u couldnt attack ur own side and man that was a fun filed time

everyone was trying to whack me i was kitting peeps all over tir and athens it was fun i loved it kinda like catch the fox

i always liked being the fox sign me up for that again

omg how true. id have to say being pvp flagged when your own side could attack you made things 10x more fun than the usual boredom of standing around tir

sometimes I think the developers of this game never think about what they are doing. It would be so easy to fix that - it could be implemented in 1 min and going live at next patch too.

Just and thats the easiest and fastest way to solve that problems is: put a player who is killed in pvp in a 2 min pvp grace peroid. Which means he cannot attack or can get attacked for 2 mins! This will give him enough time to get his stuff out of reclaim terminal and to run away from those nasty and idiot reclaim campers!

Funcom easy to implement or? Why don't u do it then?!!!! 2min pvp grace after you die! Is that to much to ask for?
    You do it cause you have to do it - but you don't do it cause you want to do it.

bump
    To Whitesand's idea or some similar one.
    YES we should be killing these flagged folk since its the only revenge we can make on them. But even they deserve time to collect their things and make a run for it.

Bump to a reclaim grace period.
    No more no less than just enough time to grab your stuff
    and rez.

As for the griefers, shame on you.
    Its one thing to do it once or twice not knowing that you can.
    Its another thing altogether to keep doing it for laughs.

-Meebs

Talking

Originally posted by Abunari
    -----
    Originally posted by Miir
    <edit>

Just looked at your sig.

You should go play Neocron.
    They reward griefers there.
    It's the perfect game for sociopaths like yourself.
    -----

They reward griefers in AO. What game have you been playing?
    Heh, Miir has told me many times now that griefers aren't tolerated in AO. Personally I agree with you, Abunari, griefers are rampant in AO, but I'd like to play the game Miir is playing. It just doesn't appear that FC has released that game yet

Originally posted by Turin

I spot a 'Carebear'
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

I love the way eveyone tries to tie this with real life. War is hell no if ands or butts about it. You make your bed you gotta sleep in it no way around it. This "camping" was doable before am i right or no? No matter you mess with the bull you get the horns. (Dang cant think of any other clever things to say). Oh ya i guess i am skum im not worthy of playing this game with all you great people who cast stones.

Bottom line, its just lame. Omni or Clan. Attacking defenseless people. Guess your the type of person that throws a grenade into a school building just to up thier kills. Thats basically what it boils down to right?

Originally posted by Arterous

Bottom line, its just lame. Omni or Clan. Attacking defenseless people. Guess your the type of person that throws a grenade into a school building just to up thier kills. Thats basically what it boils down to right?

Up their kills? You a terroist lol? You think killing real people is "upping your kills?"
    "We run for Radaman we run from the store clerk with his bull@#$% gun, i feel like im on a fu****** trackteam." 2pac-Juice

Just one thought...are people too damn stupid to do /quit if they get killed more than once at reclaim? I mean this being a GAME means you can leave it anytime you want. It's not like RL and ppl are whacking ya with bats you are helpless and all...you can turn your computer off, walk away and oh LD, people can't bother with you until you come back. Log in your alt and spy. ****...yes I am a genius

Oh and all clan are scum, whats with trying to say they aren't! However, some people just don't have common decency. IMO chain killing someone at reclaim, or showing up with 15 buddies to a spawn 1min before and stealing it from ya is pretty equal in manners. However, in war there should be no manners. Well unless you follow the "Leon" code of ethics "No women, No Children!"

Peace.
    Old Isgrimnur Timer - Ranger
    Glen Sago Schmeisser - General
    Marky Kenidy Mark - Master Assassin Retired@200
    Bling Isgrimnurr Bling - Chairman and CEO

"Have you ever wondered, when you check loot and see NODROP, if it is not supposed to be dropped, how come the mob dropped it? And if the mob can drop it, why can't I?"

Dont know where it came from but here I go:

"Fighting with someone over the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win you are still a retard..."
    TOMTEMOR

there are what 500 save points in the whole game for each side

from now on besmart enuff not to save in a place that is easily accesable

specialy if you are going to attack towers

or heres an idea

find a szave terminal in 25% so you buddies can protect you while you are rezing or did the carebears get that removed?>

Hunter and his little buddies, knew that when they killed Dist in rez, she would show up at the reclaim term in Ent.
    When you get killed repeatedly wile in rez shock, an Omni automatically gets sent to that particular relcaim in Ent.
    Knowing this, Hunter and his buddies ran their little toons over to Ent with the sole intention of rez killing dist.
    Premeditated griefing.
    Keep your signature to an absolute maximum of 8-10 lines, normal text size, and don’t overdo the colors and smileys. This is to prevent signatures from taking the focus away from the posts / threads. Extreme signatures will be deleted.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast