Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Deathloop exploiters....

re

I am sure nothing will be done to them rarely ever see anything done to storm over any of there actions why would this be any different.

I think what they did was griefing. Such conduct should not be allowed by Funcom.
    Fear is the Mind Killer.
    You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?

Ban them.
    k- This message has been reviewed by intrusive goons searching for "evil-doers".

Originally posted by leeticus
    well i just watched freshman phoenixbird again grief kill her at lest 6-7 times today.

i always suspected that storms rep was blown up but now i see they are scum.
    Yeah? I think you are scum because some Omni was exploiting today in 2ho.

small problem with that argument,omni makes them the same faction not the same guild.So before you get all uppity look at there behavior.if youre guild leaders dont do something about it they are by default approving of it.
    CTHULUTEK 211 mp..bringing the eldar gods closer to youre neighborhood..
    Dustynova 205 engie
    face it pong is the only totally balanced pvp
    The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world,and its sound is like razors through flesh.you can hear its faint echo right now. I'm here to turn up the volume. To press the stinking face of humanity into the dark blood of its own secret heart.

Guys, let us not bring guilds and sides into this. There is a fair share of jerks on either side and there always will be.

This is about people.. how some can take such a pleasure out of misfortune of others.

I personally think that this PvP-flag idea wasn't too bright to begin with, and this "feature" should either be removed completely or **'s should disapear after the first kill in 75%.

-= Legion =-

/stuck is your new best friend!!!

PvP flag is a novel idea, IMO.

I think the easiest solution(s) to this problem (from a coding standpoint) would be to make a small 100% gas zone around the 'safe' reclaims or add a couple of level 250 guards.
    Keep your signature to an absolute maximum of 8-10 lines, normal text size, and don’t overdo the colors and smileys. This is to prevent signatures from taking the focus away from the posts / threads. Extreme signatures will be deleted.

hehehe i rember UO wher my RL mates uset to Ress kill me ower and ower until i logged

and dont turn this into a Clan are the only Sploiters thread, i was in 2ho today and guess what happend... omnis wher Sploting whit the grace period.. so dont talk BS about how only claners cheat it only makes you look stupid
    w00p w00p!!

Originally posted by leeticus
    small problem with that argument,omni makes them the same faction not the same guild.So before you get all uppity look at there behavior.if youre guild leaders dont do something about it they are by default approving of it.
    No, small problem with your arguement, you say that:

well i just watched freshman phoenixbird again grief kill her at lest 6-7 times today.i always suspected that storms rep was blown up but now i see they are scum.

Goes like this.

"well i just watched freshman phoenixbird again..."

then

"...but now i see they are scum."

So my arguement is the same as yours. Trash talking to an entire group of people, basing the arguement on a sole person.

Get it?

I take it you don't even get a 15 second grace period when zoning if you are PvP flagged? This should be implemented to allow people to get away before they are sent into a deathloop like that.

Wow, we got some winners here, nice job guys!! Way to take out a defenseless person nearly 20 times, that is so cool......

I could honestly see doing it once, as a joke, but to sit there and do this repeatedly...thats just retarded. I mean, you sat there and killed someone with like 700hps, nearly 20 times...Did you guys get dropped on your head when you were little? My head in now numb for trying to comprehend the combined intelligence level b/w the 4 of you.....All and all, a total loss guys, just lame.

Well nothing new, couple of my guildies was so unthinking to as save in the 25% OP in SFH while doing the oneand was repeatadly killed on reclaim pad by an Apoc team...

I guess ome ppl just find it very amusing...But its not like you cant expect ppl to do it...its the kind of ppl that would be looting corpses & pulling out gold teeth on a real battlefield
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

You exploit! HE/SHE is a cheater!!! His best friends brothers uncle's sisters cousin told me that he did this or that...

Gawd.

If i wanna watch a soap opera i'll quit my job and stay home for the hours of the day when they show them.

This is a game, report cheaters then drop it, your only making the game less enjoyable for you and everyone around you.

Arg
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

oh ya, and please tell divinecross thanks for me :P 1 more kill and i'm experienced.

You NT's keep thinking your uber, i like it.
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

Originally posted by Argulace_MoK
    His best friends brothers uncle's sisters cousin told me that he did this or that...

Arg
    wouldnt' that just be your bestfriends aunt.

Its me or AO is becomming Diablo2 in 3D ?
    Infamine 200 soljah

Argulace never pvped you 1 vs 1 or anything close that.

If you did happened to get points off me only time really recall you ever doing any amount damage off me would been at MoK's EFP base with about 10 other omni shotting at me.

Also if you got kill seriously doubt you got points to you within one kill from experienced. I'm pretty fresh Novice considering I lost novice like few nights ago in lag battle then just got it back. Puts me at 1700-1710 point value. If your were omni 2 kills away from experienced would put you at a 1880-1890 value.

Originally posted by Argulace_MoK
    oh ya, and please tell divinecross thanks for me :P 1 more kill and i'm experienced.

You NT's keep thinking your uber, i like it.
    I dont think, i know
    w00p w00p!!

Arg, if you get Experienced of a NT, youre uber Everytime Im about to kill them, they pop out that NS thingy and they get a CH

Originally posted by Rznr

Lemme know when you get flagged so i can come camp your reclaim with a few buddies ok?
    Be my guest
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast