Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Deathloop exploiters....

Deathloop exploiters....

Hunter06, Lostclevage, Jannerik and whoever else was involved in the repeated spawn-killing of Distanzed.

Why?
    What were you hoping to proove?
    Do you get off on greifing?

That is not PvP.
    I hope everyone involved with that de****able, pathetic dispaly of idocy gets a warning, suspension or banning.

Scum like you give the PvP community a bad name.
    This game has no place for lowlifes like you.
    Keep your signature to an absolute maximum of 8-10 lines, normal text size, and don’t overdo the colors and smileys. This is to prevent signatures from taking the focus away from the posts / threads. Extreme signatures will be deleted.

pretty pathetic
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

Yeah that was pretty sad :/

That was the most pathetic thing thats happened in this game since launch. You guys are worthless. Idiots

Fourth person was Newarival. Later when clanners attacked our base we chased her half way across upper streat east bank. THAT was fun . PvP areas without bunkers are great! .

-= Legion =-

/stuck is your new best friend!!!

I just wish that anyone who attacks a tower is flagged in the same manner. Appreciate the consequences of your actions.

Couse i dont even have NW yet so what do i know?
    Oh my god its like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain

Fixers are gimps...just look at Hunter he has to resort to that type of killing because he cant kill anyone else one on one

Phinger
    Level 220 Nanotech
    Highangel - Level 212 Crat
    and a 205 MP (Used to buff Phinger ....now buffs everyone else)

You hit Stefan Messamore with nanobots for 14295 points of radiation damage.

In USEB I had my drawdist and chardist too low, chased Spyderv right into about 15 omni. Then, I hurried, self buffed and tried to rush in. Too bad all the other clanners were gone and I met the same omnis again.

Cool thing was though, hehe, a trader named Rawq tried to deyalm in the air while chasing me, but I countered twice. Then he started chasing me, obviously trying to do it again, but this time I deyalmed same time as he did, rooted him, and smoked him.

The deathloop sucks but killing a trader always makes me happy.

Just a little background on what happened.

A large group of omnis (various orgs) took part in a raid on a clan base in DAV. It was a fun fight, but by the time the controller got down to about 70%, a whole truckload of clanners showed up and repelled the attack.
    It was a fun battle and eventhough we lost, we managed to take down a lot of the towers.

In the battle, Distanzed (no org) was flagged **Distanzed**. I suppose that was her perrogative. She probably knew she would be PvP flagged.

That's not the issue here.

These 4 simpletons hunted her down to the reclaim in Omni ent. The default terminals that omni get dropped at to prevent 'death loops' (how ironic). They then proceeded to kill her (i'm estimating) 10-15 times as she kept showing up at the reclaim.

I've been trying to envision what went through the minds of these nutjobs as they repeatedly killed a completely defenseless player over and over and over and over and over again.
    The PvP flag was put in to penailze unguilded players for attacking towers. Not so sociopaths like you can get your jollies jerking while off hitting your burst hotkey everytime they show up at the reclaim terminal.
    Keep your signature to an absolute maximum of 8-10 lines, normal text size, and don’t overdo the colors and smileys. This is to prevent signatures from taking the focus away from the posts / threads. Extreme signatures will be deleted.

The only suitable reward for these 4 is to **PvP** flag them for 200 hours (or more).

The person that that got flagged knew the risk. I don't see a problem with this.
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

Originally posted by Jekyll
    The person that that got flagged knew the risk. I don't see a problem with this.

<edit>

Just looked at your sig.

You should go play Neocron.
    They reward griefers there.
    It's the perfect game for sociopaths like yourself.
    Last edited by Miir; Dec 6th, 2002 at 16:43:37.

If that indeed is what happened than it is extremely pathetic. This is the type of actions that turn people away from pvp.

Lemme know when you get flagged so i can come camp your reclaim with a few buddies ok?

Kinda makes you wonder about the average intelligence level in AO. In all, can't say I'm terribly surprised.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

well i just watched freshman phoenixbird again grief kill her at lest 6-7 times today.i always suspected that storms rep was blown up but now i see they are scum.
    CTHULUTEK 211 mp..bringing the eldar gods closer to youre neighborhood..
    Dustynova 205 engie
    face it pong is the only totally balanced pvp
    The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world,and its sound is like razors through flesh.you can hear its faint echo right now. I'm here to turn up the volume. To press the stinking face of humanity into the dark blood of its own secret heart.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/unf/trash.JPG

guess ark dosent feel the same way as you :<
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast