Thread: Looking for org; 36 OT Fixer

Talking Looking for org; 36 OT Fixer

Hi, there! My name's Eleat, and I'm an alco.... er... I'm looking for an organization to join. I'm a level 36 Omni Fixer, and I enjoy long walks by the bea... er... My shoe size is... no... ...um... */slap* Let me start over.

Hi, there! My name's Eleat, I'm a level 36 Omni Fixer who's looking for an organization to join. So that you know, this is my highest level character, so while I'm not a total newb, many areas/concepts are still new to me. I've been lucky enough to get some sellable stuff, so I'm not in any real need of financial/equipment assistance at the moment, although somewhere I can get good advice is a must. Most of all, though, I just want to be able to sit around and have some fun with my fellow org members, as you can probably tell.

I'm usually active around 2-4pm and 10pm-2am EST. If you catch me on, please don't hesitate to send me a /tell so I can learn a little bit about your organization. Otherwise, I'll just check this thread for a while, and see what happens.

~Eleat, clueless RK2 Fixer extraordinaire
    The above text may not be relevant to all contexts, read at your own discretion.
    Wierd flash game A slightly less wierd flash game

The OT Elite are currently recruiting members around the 50 pvp range (thats almost you) because we will be setting up a base in lush fields shortly, we are all from europe and are in no way serious. (as in no weekly meetings and such). we are mostly quite good players who just want a place to chat and to get the occasional item or help from.
    Witeboog - Soldier RK2
    First to Pandemonium on RK2
    First into IS on RK2
    First into TOTW on RK2 First to 220 on RK2
    First to form an org on RK2 First to 200 on RK2
    First soldier with ql 200 Spasmodic Assault Rifle
    First omni on RK2 First post on forums
    First Grand Master on RK2
    First to PvP on RK2
    First to solo The Beast on RK2