Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Small orgs = screwed?

I don't know if the rest of you agree with me on this, but I feel that the clans are united in fighting the omni incursions now that NW is out. If our guild hears a cry for help from another clan guild, we will do our best to help. We may not know anyone in the guild, nor really care about who is in the guild, but its a great chance to fight a common enemy.

If ya need help, holla!
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

Originally posted by lilnymph
    its true, give a shout out on guild leader, and you will get help. Our leader lets us know when clan towers are under attack, and personally, unless I am in a team, or blitzing something for a friend, I would go along and help. Only made it to 1 attack so far, and my sole contribution was to keep a trader busy for the about 3 minutes it took him to kill me (so I wear a big blue target sign ) but still, I saw many others not from the clan being attacked coming in to help defend.

Hugs

lilnymph

First let me say I greatly appriciate the offers of help, and I am sure that we will rely upon our clan allies. I am still not sure what we are going to do. I guess first we will await the outcome of crowd limiting and so forth. Secondly, hope some kind of formal alliance system comes into play. Lets hope this is the case. The leader in our org is not a played character, just an alt that someone had laying around. We dont really have a leader. We are more of a collective council so to speak. I guess we will have to rectify that so we have access to the channel. Easy enough.

Secondly, I have to agree with Hypos a little bit.

At the moment, everything is fresh and new and we are all about NW. In a month, people will not be as interested or gung ho about it I think. This is just natural in a content starved community. Anyways, I guess we will just have to make the choice of mergeing, and seeing where we go from there. I have no idea where we will go though. No one certainly has approched us about the idea except for one other org, and I dont think we will join them, as some people in our org very much were against it.

I guess its a wait and see game now.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12