Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stiletto Construction Questions.

Talking

Okay Okay before you answer I think I figured it out..........

Looking at the DataBase there are Double NotuComm Circuitry and Quadruple NotuComm Circuitry but no Triple Circutiry nor Pentawhateveryoucallit Circuitry.

So my guess is you need to combine Double Circuitry with Double Circuitry to make Quadruple then another Double to Quadruple to make finished NotuComm Mesh.

Right?????
    Jinny "Hodelay" Belote
    Clan Opifex Trader - RK 2
    Proprietor of Hodelay's Boutique

Yeah, I think thats the answer

Instead of 3 NotuComm Wires you need 6 NotuComm wires.

Originally posted by Knightwulf
    1.) 18 of QL160+
    2.) No. Yes.
    3.) No (Save for Cold Stones, which is the only place to acquire them)
    4.) No idea, but I'm under the impression that a level 10 player could do it.
    5.) Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering, bu the Stiletto doesn't become NODROP until you use the registrar on it, so you can hand it over to a Tradeskiller you trust to assemble it, and then you can register it.

thanks! this helps me alot, now i need to find the stuff
    Xolinlevh 202 NT Armor
    owner of 2x qual 108 freedom arms notum! and member of The Black Hand
    now wielding a qual 200 freedom arms G2!!!

Recoil04 158 agent Armor

Yes you need 3 double circuits so 6 complete notucomm circuits
    Jena Loveyou Bunke
    - lvl 200 Doctor - Unit Leader of Storm -
    Spanky Debugged Bunke
    - lvl 171Fixer - Unit Member of Storm -

Visit Storm at our website

Email #1:

Reposting a couple emails I sent to feedback:

Alright.. I can understand that this is a very special item, only to be used by the elite of Rubi-Ka.. But the requirements on it are simply unobtainable.

My Opifex Fixer.. With light-green Vehicle Air has titlemaxxed Vehicle Air at 683 at level 167. The base stats for this skill are also levelmaxxed and in the case of Intelligence, breedcapped.

Unbuffed stats:

Intelligence: 468
    Agility: 571
    Sense: 544

With Quality Level 200 Shining and Bright implants, I have 851 Vehicle Air. With a faded, I believe that's an additional 43.. Making the total 894. Now.. By the time I hit 200, I'll be able to add another 50. Giving me 934. I'll have a few points in trickledown from raising Sense and Agility. Let's just say 950 to be cautious. A QL160 Stiletto takes 920 Vehicle Air to utilize.. A QL200 takes 1150... 1150 is IMPOSSIBLE to achieve.. Even with QL220 implants.

The requirements on these fine vehicles seriously need to be reevaluated.

Email #2:

Just some other facts I felt should be brough to your attention in regards to the Stiletto.

It is painfully obvious that these new vehicles were provided as a status symbol, as they have no gameplay value whatsoever. They are a moneysink, pure and simple. Expensive toys for the overrich to get some of the cred out of the destroyed economic system.

One point I feel inclined to make:

If people can't use it... They won't buy it.

Only Fixers, Adventurers and Traders, with their light-green Vehicle Air skills will even have a CHANCE of using a QL160 Stiletto at level 192... Level 197 for any breed other than Opifex.

Now, this could be somewhat understandable if only a select few, those who are bred to have higher reflexes and response times, could utilize the premium version of this craft... Unfortunately, with the way the requirements stand, they're the only ones who case use even the BASE model.

No other profession will be able to fly a Stilletto.

Within game mechanics, it is simply an impossibillity, such as equipping a QL200 Stiletto is also an impossibility...

There are no buffs for Vehicle Air, and even if there were... That rather defeats the purpose of having a Yalmaha if you're having to search for buffs every time to try to equip it.

Thre is only one item currently in-game that gives a bonus to Vehicle Air, and that item is Trader-Only and gives a minescule amount.

So, again, I implore you to reconsider the requirements on these vehicles.

...and the official response from Cz

Hi there,

Thank you for you feedback on the Stiletto. I'll have a chat with the
    designers about it (again .
    Last edited by Knightwulf; Dec 7th, 2002 at 05:24:57.
    I hold no ties to any faction.

I am Clan, only because it suits my purposes. I will not fight your war for you, as it is not my war. Unless it benefits me.
    I am not Omni, as I am not a sheep. I have individual thoughts and feelings and I do not take orders well.
    I am not Neutral as I believe in taking any advantage offered to me.

I go where the winds take me. I believe in absolute freedom. I sell to the highest bidder, no matter their affiliation.

I am Fixer.

Knightwulf

Hmmm, they should have thought about that a little earlier
    Jena Loveyou Bunke
    - lvl 200 Doctor - Unit Leader of Storm -
    Spanky Debugged Bunke
    - lvl 171Fixer - Unit Member of Storm -

Visit Storm at our website

Originally posted by Knightwulf
    Only Fixers, Adventurers and Traders, with their light-green Vehicle Air skills will even have a CHANCE of using a QL160 Stiletto at level 192... Level 197 for any breed other than Opifex.
    umm.. maybe I gimped.. but my Solitus trader has light blue not green skill....

Traders can still get the Stilleto equipped because the skill still maxes as high as the green skill.

Because of that trader armor with the miniscule Vehicle Air increase all breeds of agent can get to the 921+ req to use the Stilleto as well, but you'd be looking at a seriously gimped agent.

The stilleto is like a Limo, use it when you want to arrive in style. Don't try to use it like your volvo though or you'll run into some serious handicaps.

I have no problem with the stilleto being a limo. For me the requirement for the limo should be closer to 560 Vehicle Air. At that req an atrox of any breed who just maxed out Vehicle Air up to lvl 190 would be able to use it with minor buffing. Maybe the req could even be as high as 600 or 650, so that you'd have to dedicate a shining or Bright/faded clusters to using it at 190. Or even remove the vehicle Air req all together. Make it have a level req or a Title level req. The cost alone makes it so that not everyone is going to have one. When you see a limo its a safe bet you won't see the person who owns it driving it. They are in the limo because they paid for it.

Better yet instead of a level requirement or a skill requirement make it have a credit requirement. Thats right, make the stiletto check your current funds to see if you are *rich* enough to use it. After all this *is* a status symbol we are talking about.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12