Thread: Hmmm.

Red face Hmmm.

I didnt see a thread that i could put this under so hey why not make a new one

Here is my issue. Notum Wars..... is not the greatest it should of came with the original game because its not worth 20 dollars.

Lets see i go to the store buy it install it and what happens? All i get to do is pvp more and put up towers that will just waste my time? OH BOY I AM SOO HAPPY.

the next expansion better be alot better that is all i can say.

Oh and forgive me i TOTALLY forgot to mention about the awsome paint jobs for yalms that cost 10000000 million dollars.... Lame as hell. Glad i had friends to test this out

You also get the new /org contract bonuses that many are forgetting about, as well as the graphics/music updates (though I know many don't listen to the ingame music), ground assault vehicles, the new ambient visual which add a lot of atmosphere, and the voice commands.

However, if you do not think that PvP and/or towers is worth your time, I don't believe that there is a gun to your head making you buy this booster. It's intended to enhance the PvP aspects of the game, and if you don't PvP, then the booster is probably not for you.

The next "expansion" is actually going to be the first one. This one only added some features, no new zones or drastic changes to gameplay. I assure you Shadowlands will be a much deeper expansion as far as content goes, seeing as how it's almost an entirely different planet.
    Intenseheat: Omni MA, ph33r teh ub3r l337
    Preeminence: Omni crat - hopelessly gimped - lost 180K IP trying to reset skills - ph33r teh ub3r t33th
    Omniwins: Omni soldier, always winning

I'm just an ass that happens to be smart.