Thread: Trade Skill Pants?

Trade Skill Pants?

Threatening Trousers

Im guessing they arent in game, but all you tradeskillers, give that description a good look, notum, chilled plasteel and organic armor. I think these might not be obtainable, worth a try tho.

these seem to be yet another tradeskill item that would be a b|tch to get on... go figure. i'm a level 169 nanomage engineer with shades of Luc and a VT egg and i would have trouble getting these on with a psychic requirement of 605. i'm breed capped in intelligence and i couldn't get that high in Intel without my VT egg and Shades of Luc and i have 2 of 3 QL200 Intel implants in... so you have to feel sorry for JoBlo who would have these pants but wasn't nanomage or couldn't afford an egg. Funcom needs to give more tradeskill buffing armors like the Engineer constructions sleeves and stop with all of these ungodly requirements.

on a side note, these pants would be a dream for a TL5 capped engineer trying to squeeze into selfcasting Slayer Transference pre TL6, the Nanoskill boosts of +6 are a nice addition... however, trying to find room for the Psychic clusters in your implants would be a chore to say the least.