Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wts a /blowkiss

Lightbulb wts a /blowkiss

if you help me with an urgent poll

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=78003
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "Not all who wander are lost." (John Ronald Reuel Tolkien)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Anaïs Manifestos Nin (female solitus mp lvl 171) Member of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Luna YangYing Lee (female solitus MA lvl 75) Unit Commander of Legionaries
    Meow Wyxxen Meow (female solitus doc lvl 74) Applicant of Legionaries
    Destiny ZorZereZ Decay (female nanomage nt lvl 57) Applicant of Legionaries
    Kittie DarkGodess Catt (female solitus soldier lvl 39) Applicant of Legionaries
    Modesty PlayGirl Blaise (female solitus engie lvl 19) Member of Legionaries

wonder what silly guy said bring yer boy a snack..
    The Sammich Master is Back!
    Boci - Retired Soldier
    Flashgordun - Smurf in Training
    Mussashi---Boci Reborn---Sword Saint
    xxxxxxxx Keeper Twink of Dewm

Can I get a combo of the 4th and 5th option????

No....Meet ME! Hope you are omni
    Rk1- Sol Epsilon3

-Gameover Man
    -Summoned, I come. I take the place which has been Prepared for me. I am grey, I stand between the candle and the star. We are grey, we stand between the darknes, and the light.

Meet me at his house with latex underwear and fishnet staockings. and i'll let him watch.

hey handsome!

regreatably i'm clanner... but very tolerant

and of course a combo of 4 and 5 is quite reasonable

/me is a poor lill girl all dressed up an d nowhere to go

/looong hot blowkiss
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

Question hmmm

Just a question *dumb blonde here*

Where do i find you?

hmmm

Originally posted by Master Sammich Maker
    wonder what silly guy said bring yer boy a snack..
    probably a very very hungry guy

ahhhh

Originally posted by Ityn
    trade you for a /moon
    you bring me the moon i'll bring you the sun...

with or without wips and chains?

Originally posted by Kuas
    Can I get a combo of the 4th and 5th option????

OMNI?????

Originally posted by Alicodoz
    MEET ME!

hope ur not omni tho
    Been called sugar, darling, honey, sweetie, sexy but never omni....

and no my friend....

Originally posted by StarFury5
    No....Meet ME! Hope you are omni
    theres not a single omni bone in this body.... you can look me over if you'd like

hum....

Originally posted by Kuas
    Meet me at his house with latex underwear and fishnet staockings. and i'll let him watch.
    that might be a bad idea, maybe you'll prefer him to me.... i can't take that chance you know

Are you bored, drunk, E-bayed, or drugged, Poetica?
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Arrow i'm bored....

And i've been stood up... Well he had a good reason. Was tempted to just show up on his doorstep, but was not sure if it was a good idea.

Well i got another date for tomorrow.... If he wimps out this time *sigh*

Then i might need to be drugged

bump

shameless bump

Sweetie, he's off getting his freak on elsewhere, I guarantee you. The only time a guy "gets held up at work" is when he has an alternative source of lubbin. Cold hard facts. But!!!! If you're looking to have some shallow fun, you're more than welcome to be my girl for the night...

/tell xcelsius
    /tell thedeacon
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

you're on

Originally posted by Poetica

theres not a single omni bone in this body.... you can look me over if you'd like
    I'll take you up on that offer....though I have to warn you. I have been accused of being very therough. If what you say is true....perhaps we could arrange to get you one.
    Rk1- Sol Epsilon3

-Gameover Man
    -Summoned, I come. I take the place which has been Prepared for me. I am grey, I stand between the candle and the star. We are grey, we stand between the darknes, and the light.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast