Thread: Kin of Tarasque... again!?

Thumbs down Kin of Tarasque... again!?

I don't know if this is a bug.. I have a feeling its a bug with the loot tables though. For the past few days, since someone else pointed it out to me, every mission I've done has had a Kin of Tarasque nano in the boss loot. Sometimes not just once, but twice, and the last mission I did, three times, though one of those was an instruction disk.

Is this a bug or not? Surely not every boss should have 1-2 Kin of Tarasque nanos and no other nanos. That doesn't make sense. Please check this out FC.

Spookdoc

P.S. The missions I'm doing around about 190+

I remember when the "Adv love" patch came out, people were complaining about how rare some other nanos were. I think FunCom was trying to make a point with the Kin nanos.

As usual, FunCom has never said.

Personally, I don't mind. I take them to sell to shops and no one on the team ever complains. It was a running joke for a while - lots of us were calling it "uber rare' and pretending we'd only heard rumors of it being found. Of course, any novelty in that has passed.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

I can beat 3...

4 Kins (2 nano, 2 disc) and 2 Anima of the Abominations (discs) off one boss. I think that was the same boss that dropped 2 Albrecht Tanks too. (ql168 and 200)

Finially got a Atrox massive hp boss (not a melee user, just had lots and lots of hp) that was worth killing...even if nobody needed an Albrecht.
    Glarawyn L220 OT Adventurer
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    Lilredhot L220 OT Enforcer
    Don't mind me, I tank without a helmet.
    ----
    Gunslinger19 L150 OT Soldier
    There's a word for people who think everyone's out to get them: perceptive.