Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Athens Accord: Already failed

Wait long enough, and your opponent will hang themselves.

Ahh, I knew that if I waited long enough you'd bring up the raid on 2HO.

1. The "Cheating" as you put it, I believe is what is known as "Grid Camping". I'm fairly sure that's what you went whining about to the GMs. SO, let's get that one straight...

Opposing Force has POSTED numerous screenshots of the raid. (Check the offical AO "Clan news" archive for those) of course there are NONE posted by you.) IN ALL OF THEM you can clearly see the raid leaders giving orders in both clan and shout channels to "Don't shoot anything that isn't moving". IE: they were allowing players to grid in and load the zone. Also you can see where the order is given to an overexcited member to back away from the grid. It is clear that Opposing Force had a CLEAR "No grid camping" policy in effect.

On the other hand, I happen to know that YOU YOURSELF and many members of your guild were in fact grid camping that day, AND continue to do so. Also, it is a well known fact that during the 2HO raid your guild members used the tactic of zoning in and out of the shops to avoid return fire from their attacks. (thus negating the effect of an opponent being able to attack someone in a higher % zone who had attacked them. A BLATANT exploit.)

It is also known that you didn't run to the GMs until it was plainly OBVIOUS that you had lost control of 2HO and every attempt by you and your allies to retake 2HO was repelled by Opposing force. Again that, my friend, IS consistent with your poor sportsmanship behavior when it comes to PvP. You were beaten. Plain and simple. Instead of taking it like a man, you ran crying and whining (Just as you are doing now with your humiliating defeat in MMD) to the GMs (or in this case posting excuses for your loss) and accused Opposing Force of that which YOU are actually guilty of.

2. Fallout, CAN'T you READ??!! There are FOUR (4) posts by the leaders of the clans and guilds who are members of the Athens Accord about both MMD and their stances on the AA. Most notably the leaders of Div9 and Titan LLC. (Those would be the OMNI members of the AA, for the reading impaired.) You should read the threads before you open your mouth, it will help you look less uninformed. (notice I'M not stooping to call you an "Idiot".)

I think that wraps that up quite nicely.

Jena "Sheigh" Denick
    Soldier
    Clan Opposing Force
    Rubi-a 1

http://www.opfor.i8.com

Let's not get off track here.

GMs came because of rampant reports of campers, and none of this was unwarranted. It's been settled that Opposing Force camped in 2ho, and that is not respectable.

The issue here is that Opposing Force (namely Taxed) has attacked Omni-Tek employees (and harassed) despite claiming to be a part of Athens Accord.

Tonight, in Omni-HQ Taxed attacked me (unprovoked) but he ended up being killed by the overwhelming numbers of Omni-Tek employees and guards.

Hey Omni signees! Why won't you even acknowledge that you are supporting clan guilds who do not follow the Athens Accord.

That's as good as support Portman herself.

Traitors.

Rogues...

Fallout as you well know the concept of rogues within any movement or organization is likely.

I have sent a letter to Utildai regarding the re-education of some members of his organization as to the responsibilities of them while acting on behalf of the Athen Accords.

The Accords are not an open license to gank you or any other OT personnel...we are here to unify efforts against the common threats of Rubi-Ka.
    General Glenn "Barzillai" Craddock
    Founder & Co-President
    Division 9 RSGE
    ::Serving Omni-Tek::

I know that, and I am glad to finally see you address this issue.

Inaction means acceptance (or fear) and I am glad to see you have finally decided to talk to your "allies" and their possible rogue members.

Thank you, and good luck with your Athens Accord.

Although, if I do have problems with these rogue members in the future we will not be so understanding next time.

Exclamation Point-of-Order

So far Mr Fallout, the only OmniTek "employee" that seems to have been attacked and/or harrassed by any member of Opposing Force "namely "Taxed"" as you put it... is YOU.

And since it seems you have a hard time separating a "person" from an "Organization" that he/she/they may belong to, coupled with your propensity to use shout channels, third party websites, and the Official AO boards to voice your PERSONAL issues (I believe your opening post on this thread is a good example) you have drawn a large segment of the playerbase (both Clan and Omni) into the forums AGAINST you.

Maybe it's time you learned a life lesson here, my friend: Nobody believes "The little boy who cried "WOLF!"". AND... Nobody likes a "Whiner".

PS. Personally, as I said before, I can't wait till I hit lvl 75 and can PvP your butt at will. If I happen to loose... Hey, at least everyone around won't have to listen to ME whine and complain about it. I can understand why people want you to be "taking a dirt nap". I'm tired of your immature attitudes and playstyle too.

Jena "Sheigh" Denick
    Soldier
    Clan Opposing Force
    Rubi-Ka 1

"Laugh and the whole world laughs with you, Cry and cry alone"

http://www.opfor.i8.com
    Last edited by Mistress_Sheigh; Nov 24th, 2001 at 04:36:21.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12