Thread: LvL 116 NT looking for.......

LvL 116 NT looking for.......

A org with some experianced and powerful members to help teach, mold and assist.

I recently left my previous org, not because they where bad people, quite on the contrary, they where good people, however I don't see any of them as being ambitious.

I see myself someday dinging 200. As I'm pretty tired of hanging around populated areas shouting LFT!!, I need a org that can assist with my needs. I am in game alot, probably alot more then I should be, so I would need an organization that has players from all over. I would also like to find people that don't mind helping in hunting that not so easy to kill mob for that harder to find item.

In a nutshell, I'm looking for an organization that can help me enjoy the higher lvl content of the game.

If this sounds like you (don't matter if you're clan or omni, I'm flexable) send me a tell sometime.

Thanks

/Vertego

make your own Org then mate
    Sound like power gamer and item farmer jk

I dont' farm, I get things I need for myself, and that's it.

Unlike some people in the game, I don't need 10 of every item.

Well, I've gotten up to lvl 127 thus far. No invites to any of your glorious organizations, so it looks as though I fly solo for a while.

Hey Vertego,
    The Omni-Tek Medical Academy could always use an NT with your skills. We currently have over 120 members and are always looking for more higher-level players. We are a doc-oriented guild (about 70%) but we docs always love NTs Many of us are 100+ and leveling fast.

Anyhow, if you have any questions about us and are interested send either myself, Theolympian, Myrabai, Tansilla, Sarenn, or Kauri a tell and one of us will be able to answer your questions.
    Caduceus 207 Doctor of the Bratpack
    Matahari 147 Agent
    Lyra 156 Crat
    Testlive

I thank you kindly for your offer. I have joined with the Illuminati. The deciding factor was that someone I respect belongs to that organization and I hope to learn alot from this person.

Thank you all who have sent me tells and posted here on this board.

Lvl 130 a raising, gotta love it!