Thread: Lower Level Towers (Cz plse look)

Lower Level Towers (Cz plse look)

Dear Funcom,

The new Booster Pack is awesome and has brought new life to the game

BUT.. there is a problem for the lower level players. All land areas on Atlantean that are level 50 or higher are taken.

There are several low level areas (11-22, 15-25) which are still open. My org was lucky enough to get a ql24 Controller and placed this in a Land Area.

The problem is that the Defense and Guardian towers in the shops are typically QL 40, 50, 80, 100... etc. A few lvl 10 show up occasionally.

We have camped for three days now at the tower shop, and no rerolls have produced anything that we could place to defend our Controller. There was great excitement early this morning when a QL 13 Missile Turret showed up, but because our land area is 15-25 this was no good.....

Please FC, fix the shop inventories because lower level players would like to join in the fun and be able to purchase what we need as easily as the higher level players can.

Thank you

ahh very valid point. I award you, A bump for honesty and good intentions.

For the wittle peeps
    PVP Crat - More gimped than you would belive, but i still kill
    RK1
    Pokees Pokees
    LostClevage President of Enron

RK2
    Titlehugger Psycho PVP crat
    Flushdragon SUpAh Gimped trox adv

I would recommend your org focus on trade skill creation of towers. It would speed up the defense of your base rather than waiting for FC to implement something. Also, getting everyone in an org involved in helping out the org can be fun
    Vice President Cristin "Jypsie" Kaba
    Division 9 : Rational Science and Genotype Enforcement
    R.S.G.E Division 9

Webster is your friend.

You who consider yourselves actors and performers,
    if you play a compelling tune the people will dance.
    - Leetraider