Thread: AO Game Director on Norwegian TV!

AO Game Director on Norwegian TV!

Last afternoon, AOs Game Director Gaute Godager was interviewed at the Norwegian television show "Sone 2" (a daily show for teens) at the TV2 channel.

He promoted NW and was really enthusiastic about their new release. They also talked about the release of AO one and a half years ago, and Gaute got a question on why there were so many problems at the beginning. He responded that "it was released to early" and that "we didn't realize how hard it was to make such a game". Then they went on talking about NW and Gaute explained how it worked and that "the players really love it, they play alot now!"... Oh, and he also described AO as a mixture of Starwars ans Lord of the Rings... I'm not sure I can agree on that one..

Anyways, even though he didn't revealed any new information to us already playing the game, it was kind of cool watching Gaute in a television interview..don't think he has made too many of those, has he?

Did anyone else watch it?
    Nansen, lvl 119 clanner adv of RK1

http://www.anarchy-online.com/character/bio/d/1/name/nansen

Kremmeren, lvl 30 clanner trader of RK1

http://www.anarchy-online.com/character/bio/d/1/name/kremmeren

A postcount of 0, don't see that every day

No, I didn't see Gaute on TV, probably because I don't live in Norway. Yeah, that could be it
    My Main - Actionpete of the Red Tigers

And with one sweeping blow, Letah pwns everyone. :-D - Razishlyat, Nano Regen rate

The Shadowlands Perk System - "Are you feeling perky yet?"

On the Shadowlands Perk System:-
    Originally posted by OneChrisN
    Frankly we don't know anyting about it other that it's there and Enforcers can kick people in the nuts.

ahh he never said anything about his NerfCom?