Thread: How much can I expect to spend to have a grid armor I disc made into a nano?

How much can I expect to spend to have a grid armor I disc made into a nano?

Found Grid Armor I on a boss mob the other day. I understand a trader has to turn this into a nano so I can upload the spell. How much can I expect to spend or tip for this service.

According to this post, you can expect to pay around 1k/QL of the finished Nano assuming you provide all expendable parts (around 60k tip + parts cost for GA Mk I).

Best thing is to ask the Nanoprogrammer ahead of time to find out what they need you to buy, what QL it needs to be, and how much of a tip/charge they expect. Less surprises = good
    Ghir - Atlantean Fixer

!k/ql is not a very good rule to go by at all. For a nano like that though where it is that low in QL a 100k tip would be fine.

But for anything over ql150-160 you should start shelling out big tips cause it takes multiple implants swaps trader buffs doc buffs sometimes MP buffs for a engie to be able to make those. for a ql212 nano most people expect a few mil tip. If i have to make a ql212 ILW and someone tips me 60k they immediately go onto my ignore list.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

If your a GA less Fixer then 100K would be fine. If you have GA and your going to sell this puppy bumping it up to 250K wouldnt be a bad idea :-) You can afford it with the 40-50M this will bring in.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

i make ga for free as i do most items that take alot of cash / time to aquire

vote for me i is win :>
    BettyRoss (A) dont ever turn yer back on a shady motha backstab4lyfe
    Gwend (A) The original complete healing engineer
    wtts :: prof ring quests

the "i dont need punctuation" army

when taking rare nanos being made into consideration you aren't just going to hand them over to just any tradeskiller. i'm sure that if you have an ID (instruction disc) for a rare nano ranging in price from 15 million to 700 million credits that you want someone who is trustworthy, and i believe you should tip more for the fact that a tradeskiller has a long history of satisfied customers. i believe that a good name in the business deserves a decent tip in return because you KNOW that you will see your prized item again in a much more usefull form.

lets be honest, if you buy or find a GA, Nullity, Team Beacon, or Little Nuke you have an item that is worth a lot of credits wether you sell it or use it for yourself. an ID is useless not in nano form and so you won't be a god in PVM or PVP without the help of a tradeskiller who puts IP into tradeskills and gimping him/herself to never be able to PVP.

remember this; if you come prepared (having all the correct parts including the rock of correct QL) your tradeskiller will be much happier then having to track all of this stuff down because you are too lazy or impatient to do it yourself. so if you come partless, especially rockless you should tip at least 50% more then what you normaly would. let me tell you now, that NO tradeskiller enjoys hunting for carbonrich rocks... it is NOT enjoyable and is extremely time consuming and we would much rather you go out of your way then us, seeing as we are helping you.

now i set a "tip" value on all of my tradeskills except armor making... and i would certainly hope that if you found a GA that you would still have many credits seeing how you paid nothing for it, and if you bought GA i would certainly hope that you would take into count the construction process in your blitzing for credits frenzy. 500k or a million credits is NOTHING in this economy, especially when someone is making you a nano that is worth 100-700 times that.

Maybe its notthing for you Svpernaut or all the other tradeskillers out there, but for some a million is alot......
    I know its easy to earn a few millions here and there, but there are people that play maybe once every 2 weeks and dont bother to get "alot" of credits for their rare nanos....hehe

But if i find GA one day, ill contact u Svpernaut and ill tip you well for it......cause i know you deserve it

Well I have maybea 140k in credits. But im only level 26. Hopefully by level 60 or so when i can wear Grid Armor I I will have 500k to tip.

i offer my services on the trade channels. so i see a lot of the spam in there

i see the ppl buying the soul frags and notum chips, frags 20 mil avarage, notum 5 mil

so if they come to me to get their egg built, and i get a 400k tip, i am not a happy engie, sure 400k is a lot to some people, but if you just spent 60 mil on frags, have the decency to tip the builder and not insult him/her with change

needless to say that now i only build eggs for a set price, 4 mil if you got all the parts.