Thread: Battle stalling

Battle stalling

There is a nasty sync bug happining.My attack bar has been freezing on full and the battle stalls.When i change views im firing at a constant steroid induced rate,but no sound,no damage and it stays that way till i move.When i move there is a big sync rush,then warped a few feet and i get the you been hit for yada yada damage 8 times or so.It was once and a while before but now it occurs on a regular basis.There is a nasty warp bug thingy going on as well.I walked in the first room in my first mission of today went to aggro the 4 mobs waiting 4 my arrival and i was instantly warped to the 1st room again ...aggro off.Returned again fighting said mobs when the battle stall occured.Had to leave the mission cause i couldn't even get the dammn thing started.

Having the same issues w/ the yo-yo effect. Was blitzing a mission earlier today and got snapped back to a point I had been almost 30s earlier. And I know its not lag on my end, because when I got up to the point where I had been before, all 10-15 of the mobs that were following me were there, trapped in a room trying to get at me still.