I'll miss the sound of your breath
    Don't tell me you want to wake up next me
    I'll miss your head on my pillow
    Don't tell me you want to make love to me
    I'll burn with desire
    Don't tell me you love me
    I'll be yours forever
    So darling: don't...
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "Not all who wander are lost." (John Ronald Reuel Tolkien)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Anaïs Manifestos Nin (female solitus mp lvl 171) Member of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Luna YangYing Lee (female solitus MA lvl 75) Unit Commander of Legionaries
    Meow Wyxxen Meow (female solitus doc lvl 74) Applicant of Legionaries
    Destiny ZorZereZ Decay (female nanomage nt lvl 57) Applicant of Legionaries
    Kittie DarkGodess Catt (female solitus soldier lvl 39) Applicant of Legionaries
    Modesty PlayGirl Blaise (female solitus engie lvl 19) Member of Legionaries

Thumbs up Bravo!

Nice poem. I like it alot.

/me applause
    *~*THYME*~*
    ~*Taboo's Views On Templus*~
    " "He is just a moron .You know he really isnt in the military, he is a 48 y/o man living in his parents basement who cant get laid & therefore hates all women and feels he has to belittle them because he cant get his lil peepee wet"

Arrow Thanks a lot

This is a lill warning to all those big charming guys out there. Please treat us ladies nice. We get so easily hurt. And I don't talk of battle
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

Real nice!
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Really really nice!

And so true :\
    So long,

Tom Nightwish Callagher; Rk3's first lvl200 pvp/tradeskillzzz Trader eqp - Status Bored *g*
    Shorty Instantkill McPot; lvl 200 Agent Rk3 eqp - One Man Army
    Blossom Powapufgirl Buttercup; lvl 191 Enforcer - Flavour of teh last 4 months. Clones DO suck, but...

Tom Nightwish Demesa; Trader on Rk2

Originally posted by Poetica
    This is a lill warning to all those big charming guys out there. Please treat us ladies nice. We get so easily hurt. And I don't talk of battle

Yes...we all know women 'NEVER' plan, scheme or manipulate events to hurt us guys right? Hell hath no fury like a...what? Man scorned? I don't think so.

Nice lullaby poem btw.

Walking up to Rompa, Kiyoko is astonished to see a long line of women out the door and halfway around the block...

"What's going on?", she asks one of the women, a petite blonde.

"Haven't you heard? Iceman is available!"

" Yes...we all know women 'NEVER' plan, scheme or manipulate events to hurt us guys right? Hell hath no fury like a...what? Man scorned? I don't think so. "

The bitterness is so thick, you can cut it with a knife...

Besides, she was warning the charming guys, not you lot of silly clowns, running amok in Rompa...

/me gives Iceman a cheeky grin and goes about her business.
    "Dixie" - Young adventurer, anthropologist, marketing rep for R.U.R.

Kiyoko "Barlau" Grebel - Martial Artist, PR Director, Law Society of Rubi-Ka

Arrow well i can only speak for myself

But i'm pretty sure i've been hurt a lot more rather then i've hurt others....

Maybe i'm just one of the last innocent souls, maybe i'm all alone

Re: well i can only speak for myself

One of the primary requisites of being an innocent is not knowing what it is to be an innocent.

So I'm sorry to say, Poetica, but you are certainly not one.

VERY nice poem, by the way!!
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Originally posted by Barlau
    Walking up to Rompa, Kiyoko is astonished to see a long line of women out the door and halfway around the block...

"What's going on?", she asks one of the women, a petite blonde.

"Haven't you heard? Iceman is available!"

" Yes...we all know women 'NEVER' plan, scheme or manipulate events to hurt us guys right? Hell hath no fury like a...what? Man scorned? I don't think so. "

The bitterness is so thick, you can cut it with a knife...

Besides, she was warning the charming guys, not you lot of silly clowns, running amok in Rompa...

/me gives Iceman a cheeky grin and goes about her business.

Hehehehe...nice. btw, i'm not bitter...i just don't like pity threads that propagate false ideology. You know, the men are dogs, men are all players, men only want sex from women...blah blah blah...umm...ok, so that's what i do. But i'm sure there's guys out there that don't. Let me see a show of hands for the 'nice' guys out there....umm...nevermind.

*coughsdramaqueencoughs*

me feels more lonesome than ever

My only point is, men often tell women things they don't really mean. And maybe women (or maybe just me) tend to take mens word a lill more seriously then what men intend. The result is, in most cases, a broken heart.

Maybe I shall become a nun....

/me riases his hand for a friend.

Well I know this one guy. He is very nice, and loves to share all that he can. Looking to date some girls, not looking for anything serious at the moment. But I am sure that he would be willing if he met the right woman.

He has also had a bad relationship in his past, and it wasnt his fault. So if your interested Poetica let me know. I will set you two up.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Re: /me riases his hand for a friend.

Originally posted by Benjacrat
    Well I know this one guy. He is very nice, and loves to share all that he can. Looking to date some girls, not looking for anything serious at the moment. But I am sure that he would be willing if he met the right woman.

He has also had a bad relationship in his past, and it wasnt his fault. So if your interested Poetica let me know. I will set you two up.
    Ohhh a matchmaker... And a male one... Pls tell me more of your friend...

:)

Well Poetica his name is Fixerben. And he has a long history with the Clans. This is his story:

I came from the Notum mines as all the Clanners did. Being very young at the time of the revolt I was unable to help, but lived through the troubled times. When the revolt happened my mother was in the party that escaped to Athen. She was mortally wounded, and my father was in one of the decoy parties that allowed my mother to escape with Redruum'c group.

Soon after we reached Athen my mother died from her wounds, and being that the miners had no insurance patterns yet her death was permanent. I was left without parents or anyone to take care of me, so Redruum and CAS took me under their wing.

One day when I was younger I wasnt particularly good at defending myself and was wandering out in the woods outside Tir. Being young I was very curious and I ran into a Savage Panther. I approached it carefully, but it seemed not carefully enough. The Savage Panther mauled my face, leaving me blinded, and with a large scar from one corner to the other. Luckily for me Redruum was not too far away and heard me yelling for help. He came running and took the Savage Panther out with one AimedShot.

Needless to say I was in need of medical attention. Maxtek fixed up my face, and gave me eye implants. So if you have ever wondered why my eyes are such a bright blue color, its because they arent really MY eyes.

This was the day I knew I wanted to be in CAS. I saw how they helped me, and took care of me and I knew this was my family. Where I belong...

Now jump ahead to later in my life. I remember once we had sent out a recon team to the old notum mines. I joined the team, and went out to see if I could find any remains of my father so I could lay him to rest honorably. We got to the mines and found no traces of anyone there. It had been abandoned for years. While there I did find one thing though. A small necklace with 7 high quality Notum Chips on it. I brought the necklace back with me, and began wearing it. It seemed to remind me of our past, which is something we should never forget.

One day I woke up, and went to shower and noticed my hair was getting lighter...it went on day after day lighter and lighter. Until one day I woke up and it was white with a faint blue tint in it. I figured it must have been from the Necklace. So I took the necklace off and placed it in my bank for sentimental value.

When I was skilled enough I sought to join the ranks of the guild that had made me what I am today. I have come to be known as one of the most resourceful people on Rubi-Ka. I can do anything, and if I cant do it, I know someone who can. I can find anything, and if I cant find it myself, I know people who can. With my resourcefulness and survival skills I have proven to be a great asset to everyone who knows me.

Lust for money, and greed are not befitting for anyone. Because so much was done for me I have a naturally generous nature. If I have extra money and a young one needs it I will share. If I have armor that I dont use anymore I will give it to someone that can use it.

I live a good life, and I would like for everyones life to be as good as mine. That is what I strive for. I am a Fixer yes, but not shady, and not untrustworthy. That is the common public image of Fixers. I am a Fixer and I like to Fix people. Not my bank account. If you ever need me I am here, CAS is my family, would you not give anything you could to yours?

I grew from a child with pride and freedom in my veins and I live now to gain freedom for all the people of Rubi-Ka.

*He wrote this, so all the "I"s refer to him.*

*sigh*

those blue blue eyes

lol He said he will be back on planet after the technicians finish updating his NCU Interface

The original poem is really fab
    Sulema Keaorata Fahrni

You dont need eyes to see, you need vision

thanks

/bow
    /pray

"At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet." (Plato, 427 BC-348)

For my friend Fixerben

Thanks for the talk last night

Hope to see you/ talk too you again soon

William Shakespeare, Sonnet nr. 30

When to the sessions of sweet silent thought
    I summon up remembrance of things past,
    I sigh the lack of many a thing I sought,
    And with old woes new wail my dear times' waste:
    Then can I drown an eye, unus'd to flow,
    For precious friends hid in death's dateless night,
    And weep afresh love's long since cancell'd woe,
    And moan the expense of many a vanish'd sight:
    Then can I grieve at grievances foregone,
    And heavily from woe to woe tell o'er
    The sad account of fore-bemoaned moan,
    Which I new pay as if not paid before.
    But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,
    All losses are restor'd and sorrows end.

/blowkiss

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast