Thread: Bug... losing land to a bug.. don't let this happen to you

Bug... losing land to a bug.. don't let this happen to you

because of the fact no one in our guild got the message our base was under attack we lost one of our bases in dav... Please make the base attacked go to the 2nd level as well as the president

Thank you.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Didnt this get added in yesterdays patch? My 2nd tier are reporting having the 'All Towers' channel now.

Surely if it was one of your own towers though it would have come up in the 'Org Towers' channel which everyone in the Org gets?
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

no we didnt get the message at all.. infact we went to change the towers around and were ambushed buy 20 omni.. we were like WTF.. oh well im sure it will be a short lived victory.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

Actually the first 3 tiers are supposed to get all towers chat.

Don't think it's fixed yet. :\
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

actually AkodoReign was talking about their guilds tower being attack the WHOLE guild gets this message do they not.... I have seen a simular bug when a member of our guild attacked a tower with another team and put ours in 25% and that was not annouced to the guild.

~aqua
    Kappen Token Trader of Project EDEN LV 217 mind numbing grinding since 1948 well it just seems that long!!!!!

Playing a Trader is like cyber S&M

---------
    "if you dont die in mass pvp your not doing it right"

right no one got the message and it was a complete fumble fest to try to orginize anythig... (if we hadn't poped in on them we wouldnt have known at all)
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Busted.
    Grounded.

One of our towers was attacked last night and I got the message. I'm only a "Unit Member" of the guild, certainly not in the upper ranks. I think it's just one step up from applicant.

Perhaps only people that have the booster pack get the message?

I haven't placed a single tower yet, but I still got the message.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops