Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting NW at last!! (uk)

Getting NW at last!! (uk)

Order Tracking
    Your order has been dispatched via Lynx Express on 05 December 2002.
    Lynx consignment number: 17268******

Expected delivery is 06 December 2002

YAY! at last....... now i can spend all my money on yalm paint jobs.
    TAMIYANA - RK1

Mail Tami!
    ------------------------------------------------
    To fear your enemy is wise.. to know your enemy is wiser still.....

Yup, got my shipping confirmation about half an hour ago.
    So we can have the package on the 6th which of course was NOT intentional!

Note: Word NOT used for legal reasons because we all know full well that the shipping delay was NOT Funcom's fault or done to clash with the AC2 release also on the 6th.

Same

yay!

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

YAY same here,
    put it on the launcher!
    /me goes to camp letter box(takes flask, book and sandwiches)

peace
    cal
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Hate to break it to you but Digital River are shipping today as well
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Originally posted by Warlock
    Hate to break it to you but Digital River are shipping today as well
    yup in the end I decided to stay with them, and yup that's who's sending my software.

Warlock, your sig,
    recon it was a transpoter accident ?(like in the episode of Voyager)

:P

peace
    cal
    Last edited by caloss2; Dec 5th, 2002 at 18:09:05.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

tuvac and neelex. they merged

go Trek!

engage!

Unhappy Sniff and sulk like a Baby I will!

Im UK an well, sniff no joy yet I hates ya all!!!!!!

/me sulks in a corner sticking his tongue out to you and starts to suck his thumb, with Leetamina his Leet doll in the other snot ridden hand.
    Crattyjack (RUR) - Director of Sales.
    Nashka (RUR) - Security Chief.
    Greenie01 (Devils Advocate) - Wheeler an Dealer.
    Emmet 'Bazzit' (Uncle Bazzit Foundry) - (Unofficial) CEO.
    Sightsee (The Makers Shades) - Lord.

my delivery from DR arrived yesterday (in london)

NW+ book.
    --Rookie Teh "Wobble" Sux----------------------- AKA-----------------------Pirate "Ninjapirate" Dog--
    -+Legion+-
    WTB ATI T&L fix, h8 D3D.

Re: Sniff and sulk like a Baby I will!

Originally posted by SinisterCake
    /me sulks in a corner sticking his tongue out to you and starts to suck his thumb
    Neat trick if you can manage it

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

A quick heads up for UK people...

I have just returned from my epic static quest for NW. Having camped the spawn for 7 days, it finally dropped today. Which pf, I hear you ask! "Game". Despite the over-camping, I managed to come away with my copy, without it being Ninja'ed (it's most definitely NODROP).

To translate: My local "Game" store (Burton-on-Trent) got 1 copy in this morning, and I managed to reserve it. Have been to pick it up, and it cost me £14.99 I suggest those of you having trouble finding it, give them a ring... they may well have a copy.

Ailish
    Thinker, Do-er, Warrior-Poet
    President of First Light
    Queen of West Athen

Just a thought. FC picked Digital River as their distributor, right? Now a lot of people paid overnight delivery fees for a product that FC's chosen distributor couldn't deliver. I think it would be rather nice if FC gave a free month to the people that paid this fee in vain.

I know that's never gonna happen but I really think FC should find some way of making amends

Ylara.

DR are using securicor in the UK, and I went as far as phyicaly going to the local depot,(less than a mile from our house) and they haven't recived it from the depot it was collected from in Oxford, Monday at the earliest is all they could tell me.

Ok release friday, "hopefully" delevered monday, not exactley next-day, add to this the fact it was dipatched last night(thursday) I'm not impressed at all.

Great job all round, nice to be dealing with a class act like this

bugger bugger bugger.

cal

Just got it... delivered by Lynx ( i ordered through GAME ).. have installed the extra sounds etc and registered and bought by red yalm paint job...
    (all on the PC at work hehehehe )

Looking forward to getting home and exploring more.
    TAMIYANA - RK1

Mail Tami!
    ------------------------------------------------
    To fear your enemy is wise.. to know your enemy is wiser still.....

Still nothing from DR!

Went round 2 game stores and one virgin megastore and found a grand total of 0 copies in the shelves.

Not sure how FC are going to pick up new customers if they don't have enough copies to have in the new releases shelves.

L1v looks like your best bet is Game

I didnt get mine today but the I was a cheap skate and chose royal mail rather than a courier. Hopefully mine will get here tomorrow

Originally posted by Warlock
    L1v looks like your best bet is Game

I didnt get mine today but the I was a cheap skate and chose royal mail rather than a courier. Hopefully mine will get here tomorrow
    fingers crossed,

gord-card
    or
    pick-forge

humm not sure yet....

Originally posted by caloss2

fingers crossed,

gord-card
    or
    pick-forge

humm not sure yet....
    None of the above - but I did get it this morning :-)

Talking Ye Gods Musta heard me hehe !

Oh yea Lilnymph meant after the sticking my tounguw bit hehe... But I did try it today, and it worked, if some what uncomfortable!

And the Gods did Hear! Straight After posting here, got an email from DR saying its coming !

Came Yesterday, but found out my org aint even got a COntroller lol! And Rythum hasnt even got NW yet!! Arrrgghhh!!!
    Crattyjack (RUR) - Director of Sales.
    Nashka (RUR) - Security Chief.
    Greenie01 (Devils Advocate) - Wheeler an Dealer.
    Emmet 'Bazzit' (Uncle Bazzit Foundry) - (Unofficial) CEO.
    Sightsee (The Makers Shades) - Lord.

Arrow

Game got it in on the 6th, though it wasn't on their new release shelf, so had to look for it, but it was there...
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast