Thread: Rollerrat polymorph...

Rollerrat polymorph...

I don't know if I have mentioned it here before, I have certainly mentioned it a lot to my friends ingame.

I will not start playing my adventurer again before we get 'rollerrat polymorph'!!

The polymorph should turn the adventurer into a rollerrat (make sure you get the attack sounds right!) -- when in rollerrat state, the adventurer gets an extra chance of making a crit, more running speed. Rollerrat polymorphs will also weaken the evades a bit.

Rollerrats are agressive beasts, the buff/changes should reflect that.

Hehe. Now this would be a fun nano.

You gotta know though, that while rollerrats walk in a kinda waddle, when they run, they roll (hence rollerrat). Polymorphing into a rollerat then would be a very strange experience. There'd probably have to be some sort of warning on the label: 'Caution: do not use if you're subject to dissiness, or have recently eaten.'

Navigating through...

... tir city would be quite hard with that nano, if your screen continously would rotate 360 degrees vertically

Good idea though, but my lvl 2 adv alt won't like the lvl 195 req on iT
    Rubber "Zhoknerfer" Critducky - Gear & Perks - Level 210 :: 11 - Opifex Martial Artist Guru
    Rubber "Xephydes" Ducky - Level 214 :: 2 - Nanomage Meta-Physicist Deity - Clan Meta-Physicist since February 19th, 2002
    Rubber "Premortem" Stabducky - TL5 :: 7 Opifex Shade

On extended leave... Awaiting Lost Eden I guess

Arcane Circle

WoW: Premortem, Night Elf Rogue, Draenor EU Server

hehe, why do you want to be the most hated critter on Rubi-Ka?
    Bret 'Bothead' Bannister
    Member of Rising Phoenix

You know I always kill rollerrats on sight, right? I never got over them from my starting days. I dimach them directly if I can. Foul creatures.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

Ah fellow rollerrat-assassin :)

That pleases my ears. I do the exactly same thing. I Mind Quake them, aimed shot, send my silly demon after them, whatever that suits me Hate the little critters.Critters! That's what they look like, roll over stuff and eats it
    Rubber "Zhoknerfer" Critducky - Gear & Perks - Level 210 :: 11 - Opifex Martial Artist Guru
    Rubber "Xephydes" Ducky - Level 214 :: 2 - Nanomage Meta-Physicist Deity - Clan Meta-Physicist since February 19th, 2002
    Rubber "Premortem" Stabducky - TL5 :: 7 Opifex Shade

On extended leave... Awaiting Lost Eden I guess

Arcane Circle

WoW: Premortem, Night Elf Rogue, Draenor EU Server

Originally posted by Smacdevil
    hehe, why do you want to be the most hated critter on Rubi-Ka?
    I think you just answered your own question.
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.