Thread: Keep Ruki-Ka clean & outdoor furniture

Wink Keep Ruki-Ka clean & outdoor furniture

I was about to try a setup for an upcoming guild event near the Wine wompah, but after 2 minutes busy placing lamps and other furniture to make the place more special, I noticed that my items began to disappear one by one...
    Some time ago I was already saddened by the removal of user generated missions (that never worked, right?), but now I must admit that we can't either try to make some custom setup for any event we would like to organise. AO is my first MMORPG, and I have to admit that the RPG part of that acronym is yet to be found... :/

I understand that ground dropped items must be cleaned, just because punks can't keep the place clean. So could we add a limit on the maximum items a character can own (make it the number of inv available slots x slots available in a backpack and forbid ppl to get more items than that (even if the item is dropped).
    If ppl want to make room in his inv, he must either sell it in a shop or put it in some special 'trashbin' booths. Then, make dropped items stay at least 24 hours, especially if these are furniture.

I'd bet it would improve a bit the RPG part of the game, and help RPers find a way to organise some pleasant events, as well as allowing players to do something else than just levelling all day long...

Regards.

Agree...
    sadly, haven't found a good guild that fully roll play ...