Thread: question on tower QL

Question question on tower QL

Question is, i have noticed there are a lot of mine area open but need a ql 15 - what ever tower, now in shops there is only ql 10, 50 and up, how or where do you get a ql 15 one? are they sold or built? please help me out.

thanks...
    Last edited by auudar; Dec 5th, 2002 at 16:43:51.

...bump ...still need help...

I'm curious about that aswell..... there are a few towers in those zones... how did you people get lvl 15, lvl 30 etc towers?

I noticed Tradeskillz was one of those guilds holding an odd lvl zone, what's the secret?

I think they do appear in shops, but are rather rare... I've seen a few at odd qls...
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Yup, lots of shopping....

Unless Tradeskillz figured out something super special, I expect the only reason that they have an intermediate ql tower is becuase they likely spend a lot of time in the shop looking for other special ql items.

Eventually they do come up, just takes a long time.

If you check the shop next to the pre built tower store you can buy parts to build towers there. However, I don't think I've seen anything in there to build a Control tower. so maybe they buy a premade control tower in the appropriate range, and then build the correct defence towers and GC's. Just a guess
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Even if your minds confused,
    then this is what you need to do,
    you need to get that mixed up feeling upside in from out of you" -Mr. Bones

Thank you so much, i guess i am a newb for not thinking of that ( lol same with cars ( lol. thanks though will keep my eyes out then >

Bump for an answer on how the heck to get a control tower that is ql > 10 and ql < 50!

It appears that with the latest patch they have finally solved this problem by making more qualities appear outside the 10/50/75/etc range! Yay!