Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ... Ive been a bad Boy it seems..

... Ive been a bad Boy it seems..

...According to some clanners (again) i should have died... even after being Team Ganged @ the Tir grid by a Agent(fp trader) and a doc.. they both Debuffed me and alphaed me so i took off to the N border.. thinking ZONE! but then since prieviouse pvp fight have not gone well today...

That loveley 10 v1 @ lions den base in PM

I dicided to keep the ball in play and let the debuffs die. Once that happned i had to run a bit more and healed to around 80% i finally got the agent alone without his doc friend... 15 sec later Dead

Then the doc friend found him standing @ the pvp line.. 18 sec Dead.. Thne i get this wonder full msg after i had been so enhjoyabley ganked ( i really had fun) :

http://www.cynic.ws/uploads/LoLBizkillExp.png

...all i can say is... Better luck next time

**** NERF THE EXPLOITER OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

well thats why i run with peeps till i see them zone when i am on a chase down also why i am never pvping in mmd again

and blitz i cant wait till i catch u alone

havent yet but i am sure i will
    "death comes slowly to those who anticipate it and swiftly to the unconcerned" Richard Pyott

You want a duel?.......Go play chess
    You want honor?......Go serve your country in the military

First pistol crat to reach Chief.

Proud follower of the Mexican Hat Band Cult.

For the last couple of patches, when you run out of 25% and stop attacking your opponent, you can no longer be alpha'd, rooted, or slowed.

As such, its using a game mechanic bug to your advantage...hence, exploit.

Originally posted by Highjack
    For the last couple of patches, when you run out of 25% and stop attacking your opponent, you can no longer be alpha'd, rooted, or slowed.

As such, its using a game mechanic bug to your advantage...hence, exploit.

... working as intended. gotta make pvp playable for all those carebears out there that think they should be invulnerable to ganks.

To expand upon Garzini's post...

I thought that that was pretty annoying at first, Highjack, and I petitioned to ask if it was going to be fixed. The response was that it was working as intended. It's not an exploit, because they want it this way.

Personally I think if the fight starts, it should be allowed to finish normally, like it has in the past. Another little rule that seems to be removed is the rule that a team member of a fighting player cannot attack the person the fighting player is engaged with if the enemy is in a non-PvP zone. Eww! I've watched this turn into useless 75%/25% zone line camps (at tower areas and MMD)where only a couple people could participate, and recieved complete heals whenever low.

Maybe roots and slows should stay restricted, but bring back specials and team-attacks, FC! If the enemy doesn't want to fight anymore, he should either die fast or be able to run fast.

Is this info for a new thread? Was there already a threat on this? ^_^;;
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Support the addition of non-level-restricted dueling

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

Or just die fast. Let roots and slows back too! =P
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Support the addition of non-level-restricted dueling

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

Its funny when I press 'esc' while there 5 mofo on me in a 75% zone.

lol im the one being atked here this time... i was gonn atk the doc but i got beat to it... Now about this gay no nuke/special **** ... YES its annoying in camelot when some1 runs up the stairs and into 100% cant do **** but go full aggro and Wish for crits

odd ... i tried to use esc and turn combat off when i was fighting in camelot in 100% once..... only to still get hit by brawls and other specials heh

well it's not like specials were needed... damn queen blade haha

ohhh theres ur problem... the Atking continues... but since i have a ithica crappy reg dmg.. and i cant use my 2k as so no Cigar

Red face

Originally posted by besheba
    well thats why i run with peeps till i see them zone when i am on a chase down also why i am never pvping in mmd again

and blitz i cant wait till i catch u alone

havent yet but i am sure i will

Soon i hope O_o

Originally posted by Insida
    Biz is the devil!
    Ye he runs and swims like a devil...
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

*sniff* they NERFED my swims!!! damn FC i hate joo

the running usually ends up with me winning.... something called do anything to survive/win.. think outside of the box... Logic... Common SENSE!

or just avoiding those classes im not suppose to be 'able' to kill as defined by thier abilitys (fc)

LOL Biz ur to funny

Kill all doze Clanners and make the planet smell better

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast