Thread: Execution program while falling

Execution program while falling

It works again... follow someone in yalm, unequip yalm and cast root while falling... you still have the 'You cant execute...' but the program is executed... like the poor agent i've rooted in 2ho... :/

Fix it please
    Atlantean :
    Caller "Edmunster" Supreme 220/20 Soldier
    Fumble "Maddiganed" Countered 220/21 NT

Testlive infos

Oh this rocks!

Keep it

anyone in a yalm in a pvp zone deserves to get rooted, pvp zone = no fly zone
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

I've said it before - they need to fix the bug, and then implement a L-5A1 Stinger to shoot these things out of the sky or make AA guns on the tower turrets....
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

I can't get this to work. Do u have to do something specific in the air? (other than cast the nano of course )
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

They cant fix anything right.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me