Thread: Crowd Control - Bug / Insanity port loc

Thumbs down Crowd Control - Bug / Insanity port loc

Ok so on Rimor last night I was "invited" by Dojo guild to help defend it's tower north east of BS. Some clan where attacking from the south. I was there early a lot of people showed up later.

So I walked.. yes walked not run. down to kick some. err to engage some clan. And boom "Crowd Control Enforced". I was sent to the lower left corner of the entire planet.

I was stuck in the ocean and there was a red barrier wall between me and about 30-40 feet and the edge of the map and I was in clan turn.

Needless to say I had to commit suicide to reset to my insurance save point.

Not very FUN.. com...

Skullcrushr
    104 Soldier
    The Illuminati

I don't think crowd limiting was in effect at that time. However, I was at the same event and had a similar experience. I was trying to help fend off some clanners, and suddenly I was teleported to 100,100 in BS. Just Phione and I were there, swimming around in the water. I didn't receive a message or anything. I looked around, and started swimming toward shore, then suddenly found myself back at the towers.

In neither instance did I get any sort of message about why I was teleported.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops