Thread: Cant find an area to build??

Cant find an area to build??

Ok so I went out and bought nortum wars hoping that there was some way I could use it (build towers ect)

so I set out yesterday to find a nice area to set up, found about 20 good areas to start, but whats this? all the areas are disabled... spent half an hour waiting for a petition to be told that the areas are disabled on purpos. Hmmm

Acounting for that, every other area is controled by some clans that just happend to get the game a week before it was availible to me... (not to mention Ive heard it rumored some clans have control of more than one area)

When are the disabled areas going to be released? and are there ever going to be enoph areas around for all the orgs to have at least a small patch of land?

I think the disabled areas are good, since most people dont have NW yet. When more get it I bet they are free meat for anyone. Be prepared to do some batteling to get a good area thought. More fun!
    "We are not retreating - we are advancing in another Direction."
    Member of the Dragon's Claw - Mercury Dragons

Beach - ".... this is a hospital.... observe silence.... "

I suspect the areas will be activated either at the weekend of next week as Digital River should have shipped the thing today
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Consider this...

almost all the land is taken already. Especially the high lvl land.

Noone in europe has the game yet...

Those high lvl guilds that got NW early enough are now no well fortified that its impossible to get the off that land.

This is the result of poor marketing, very poor distribution planning and ( I am sorry to say) no will at all from FC`s side to limit the imbalance the poor distribution creates.

I am getting very annoyed with AO and FC atm. It may not be their doing, but they are damn well responsible for managing distribution of their own product.
    Legion
    Beartwo

and a whole litter of bearcubs ...

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -- Plato
    "You see me now, a soldier, of a 1000 psychic wars...." -- Blue Oyster Cult

Ands of course some smart ass will be like

"so go fight for your land!!!"

I dont see why I should have to if they didnt.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me