Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sorry if I ganked you clanners

Sorry if I ganked you clanners

Not...

Actully Im not.. theres just too many healers in Tir arena ATM so I cant do anything heh..

I also want to boost my post count so I can get change my title to: Ganker Proffessional

Was I the only one that saw that post a couple weeks ago insida made praising the 'pvp not allowed in this district' specials/nanos bug to 'stop ganking?'

Novalia isn't the only fixer here who spotted something hypocritical about this fellow =)
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Its cool that ppl cant attack you unless they initiate combat with you, the arena were Major ganking zone, now its just 1on1 ganking which is.. not that bad. If your at the arena, youre either looking for a fight(0%) or looking at a fight(75%). People dont hate the fact that they got ganked, its the fact that they lost.

People dont hate the fact that they got ganked, its the fact that they lost.
    Dont agree. I just hate it when i have to run to the reclaim for nothing. In the arena I want to be able to pick my fights, in my mind its a place for fair duels. If one of the parts is not ready (may not even be buffed) its not a fair duel.

Just ask for a duel, cant be that hard? IMHO Its pretty pathetic the way people are forced to stand on echother in the entrance just because of people "ganking" in the arena.

Outside of being in a duel of course.

Arena should be restricted to Faction so this would avoid ganking. They should make a new arena for all the faction.
    Last edited by Insida; Dec 5th, 2002 at 17:35:23.

You are lucky you are so damn slippery Insida, I will keel you real soon.

Gankers suck :P

I know. Ill soon max concealment though

Attempting to gank, then zoning when you're going to lose is lame. I don't care if you initiate combat with somebody in 0%, but when you run away, zone, then come back and attempt the same thing 15 more times, its just obnoxious and stupid.

Nevermind the fact that you'll just evac if you get in trouble. Fixers that gank are the worst kind of gankers. Not in it for the fun of the "duel" but only to win and annoy others.

Keep it up Insida U didn't have much luck with me today....well u know what I am talking about :P
    moon meeh

go home twink
    211 Apprentice Fixer Wigz [gear]
    63 Enforcer Rarrr - Tankz()R!!!

Proud Veteran of Synergy Factor
    ARRRRR!!! Wigz Comics

Retired due to the intentional timesink design of AO.

I eat gankers
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Angry Ha

Go home twink... Whos twink... i DONT think u can be twinked @ lvl 184 .... or if ur refrering to Insida... what u jelaouse of GA4 or something

Everyone throws around with the word Ganking, but you doesnt seem to know what it really means. If someone attacks someone else in the arena or in an other possible area w/o to ask him for the agreement in a fight, everyone screams GANK!.

But thats not true. Gank - as far as I know - comes from Gang attack, which means: At least 2 and more people attack and outnumber the victims without their agreement in a fight.

original posted by Sheffy:
    Attempting to gank, then zoning when you're going to lose is lame.
    Thats the opinion of the most people, but thats also not true.
    I'll couter that with the words of a wise man, dont know his name, though. 'No one has ever won a war by dying for his homeland'
    Whats the point, if you start a fight, but after some time you see you cant win this and then stay for your death? Oh, I forgot... being a hero and being honorable is the most important thing in a fight.... everyone will pray your name as a glorious fighter, who lost his life for the honor and his faction... bah, pure Bul.s.it!

I'll never agree in fights where you must stay for your death - thats plain and simple a stupid offer from someone who wanna make sure that he get the next points for his title...
    No need to PHEAR ME! anymore - Im gone

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast