Thread: Is my alt gonna get a bad name...

Unhappy Is my alt gonna get a bad name...

Some lame enf thinks he will give my alt bad name from helping a freind in the arena [ so what if he is clan every1 helps m8es in the arena do they not not....] He said he is going all over forams about me helping a m8e. All i can say is lam0r and get a life. Is this game just getting stupid or what.

LilEnf

This is not life it is a game. ?

If you buy a keyboard with all the letters on it instead of using numbers then maybe I'd understand more of what you are saying.

Arena is the arena, 0%. You won't get a bad name from killing some lowbie in a 0% zone, or a 200 for that. And use your letters like a good English speaker =P
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Support the addition of non-level-restricted dueling

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

If someone is doing 1on1 in the arena, and you attack him from behind, you are nothing but the lowest of the lowest.
    • RK2: Dyna2 Enfo Dyna18 NT Dyna666 Keeper Dyna4000 Fixer Dyna27012 Crat
    • RK-Test: Dyna0002 Meta-Physicist Dyna90210 Fixer ( 05-02-2003)
    • Check my QL200 Enforcer implant designs at Auno.org: 1HE 2HE 2HB
    • Best custom map: Raiko's Map (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)
    • Best custom skin: Notum DovveTech HUD upgrade (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)

Omni-Tek is your friend!
    Elnertz: "I spend all my time making all the loot mine, all because there is no ****ing storyline!"

Mayhem zone.

If people are really intent on dueling... go to Wine or Hope or something. I honor 1 on 1's in the arena but it should definitely not be a standard. If there's an interferer around, kill him but all he's doing is what is supposed to happen in a Mayhem zone.
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Support the addition of non-level-restricted dueling

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

once again i will state my profound wisdom

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GANKING if you are in an area that u can be attacked EXPECT TO BE
    "death comes slowly to those who anticipate it and swiftly to the unconcerned" Richard Pyott

You want a duel?.......Go play chess
    You want honor?......Go serve your country in the military

First pistol crat to reach Chief.

Proud follower of the Mexican Hat Band Cult.

NO SUCH THING AS GANKING if you are in an area that u can be attacked EXPECT TO BE
    Why are there 0% in the arena?

Could it be because people should have a place to duel thier friends and enemys?

Would it not be nicer for everybody if you could do just that without interference?

Think!

If both participants say they don't want anyone to intervene, then I'll abide by that. If not, then I'll feel free to intercede as I wish.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

Re: Is my alt gonna get a bad name...

Originally posted by UberTrade
    Some lame enf thinks he will give my alt bad name from helping a freind in the arena [ so what if he is clan every1 helps m8es in the arena do they not not....] He said he is going all over forams about me helping a m8e. All i can say is lam0r and get a life. Is this game just getting stupid or what.

LilEnf

This is not life it is a game. ?
    I don't know about this game being stupid, but when someone does something stupid to you, and you go and post the stupidity on the forums, you are passing along some sort of ignorance chain letter.

You know Piercingevil you are one fuuuuuuuuuuugly nanomage.... but I so agree with 100% of all your posts.
    We are not racist, religious, violent, elitist or criminal. We are the sworn enemy of injustice and those who warp laws into justification for the corrupt. We are the freaks in your school, office, or church. We are the ones who do not sit idly by, or turn a blind eye to injustice in any form. We are vigilantes, hackers, freejackers, spies, and friends. We are sick of the current corpora-political trend and seek to ensure that infringements on freedom do not go unnoticed. We are Fixers!

Freshman Pete "Teufeldieb" Freiman - Retired Due to Lack of Content for Fixers in SL

Samuel "Pokett" Adams - Self Healing Tank

:)

Thanks will try use the letters

This is a game not real life.

7H4/\/K5.
    L377ER5 R K3\/\/L3R 7H4/\/ /\/U/\/\B3R5
    Keep your signature to an absolute maximum of 8-10 lines, normal text size, and don’t overdo the colors and smileys. This is to prevent signatures from taking the focus away from the posts / threads. Extreme signatures will be deleted.

01000010011010010110111001100001011100100111100100 10000001101001011100110010000001100010011001010111 001101110100

Shub you should be ashamed of yourself for saying that here. :P

(Now can you instantly read binary like the english language?)