Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The new ninja's, Tower ninja!

The new ninja's, Tower ninja!

Ok, so my guild Mayhem arrange a raid on a 150 tower in Broken Shores. This was to be our first tower as the majority of our guild is european and most do not have NW yet. Of the 30-40 omni gathered there, most believed this tower was for Mayhem.

We were roughly 30% Mayhem people, 30% Stonewolves, and a few renaissance and other guilds that I apologise I do not remember the names of right now. Now... there were two OPEC members, gunsam and babylon5...

Who reading this far would say that this tower should belong to OPEC... noone? Oh, just you at the back? Well... please leave

Yes that's right... before Doks, the person who was going to build our tower had the chance, OPEC plonked their tower down...

Welcome to the future, where you aren't only at risk of your gaily painted hood or edge of tarasque being ninja'd, now your land can be ninja'd too

Goodnight

Pris401
    180 doc
    Mayhem

Talking

That Just sums up the fundamental problem with the Omni side

We argued over tarasque loot, now we are gonna argue over land control and while we are doing this, jolly old Chris the clanner is going to come in and yank a few more out from under us
    You know when you have been in the Shadowlands too long when you forget about Whompahs and the Grid and run everywhere

soooooo OPEC is now KOS or something?

O_o

some retard from opec was also disabling the shield on our towers, dunno why ...
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

it was quite disgusting.... it really makes me sick of the attitude of some people that they can bring 2 people and then expect that its theirs... they even lied and claimed they had 2 groups there

I even left Mayhem over this because they wouldn't do anything
    Last edited by Fyrestarter; Dec 5th, 2002 at 02:05:51.
    Fyrestarter
    lvl 182 doc rk1
    Every ding a doctor gets above 150 will be punished with a smaller range of people to heal, with the same healnanos

Originally posted by Bizkitcan
    soooooo OPEC is now KOS or something?

O_o
    While some of our members immediately demanded that we destroy their tower when it entered 5% gas, we stick to our omni heritage very strongly and we would NEVER attack another omni.

Simply was not an option

Angry

The way I see it, OPEC should be KoS, and their towers should be target practice.

Allthough I do admire the loyalty to Omni-Tek Mayhem is showing, I cannot accept the actions of OPEC.

If at any point their towers are threatened by clan, neutral or OT, I might just be busy polishing my Yalmaha .... or fighting them for that matter.

All employees of Omni-Tek has to realize, that all bad feelings between omni-guilds will only be helping the clans.

Is that really what we want?
    ....forget about it...

Just dont help them if their tower is under attack.. no need for in-war.

Kinda funny see Stone Wolves attacking another Tradeskillz tower after proclaiming how profoundly sorry they were for attacking the last one. Kinda off subject.

Their already post in these forums in reguards to victor not getting any reward. Think Cz replied few times to it too.

Angry Gunsam, meet me in the arena and ill give you a major spanking!

This kind of behaviour is far from acceptable, and I have to admit im very disappointed with OPEC - I really didnt think a respectable guild like you are would ever act so selfishly.

I hope you understand that cooperation is vital to withstand the clan raids on omni towers, and that what you just did makes me and my guildmates less willing to support you when clanners raid your base. (and trust me, they will)

I demand an official apology from the OPEC leaders, and I urge you, OPEC, to support Mayhem with all available personell in our next tower raid which I hope will be soon.

Distanzed and Fyrestarter, im sorry to see you leave I can assure you though, actions will be taken if OPEC still dont want to cooperate and are not willing to apologize. Hope youll come back soon! *waves at distanzed with his Instruction Disc: Summon Grid Armor MKVI* hehehe

People that do stuff like this usually only hurt themselves, The easy solution is ofcourse to attack them and take back the tower, just inform in Omni leader chat before so they know the reason for OT vs OT attack.

Also..there are only 1 OT base in Broken Shores, and I think that alot of clanners want to get rid of that, so don't think they will have the base for very long
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Thanks for putting a smile on my face this morning, OPEC.

Chris the Clanner

Re: The new ninja's, Tower ninja!

Originally posted by Pris401
    We were roughly 30% Mayhem people, 30% Stonewolves, and a few renaissance and other guilds that I apologise I do not remember the names of right now. Now... there were two OPEC members, gunsam and babylon5...

Who reading this far would say that this tower should belong to OPEC... noone? Oh, just you at the back? Well... please leave
    Ehm, you got this all wrong. We was actually 2 and a half team gathered to take these 3 towers down, people from both OPEC and Nordic Fusion. We calculated when the towers were going down to 25% zone and just waited for it - we also saw that Mayhem was gathering, I asked how long you have been looking at this spot, several times, but got no answer - so we put out our tower - we also did a shout when the tower went down (that we were going to place a tower there and a thanks for the help)

Most of the users in OPEC lives in Norway so most of us don't have NW yet, perhaps you are lucky to see clanners take down our few towers so you can fight for it again?

Krabbus - Member of OPEC
    Last edited by Krabbus; Dec 5th, 2002 at 14:29:39.

Originally posted by Wal
    some retard from opec was also disabling the shield on our towers, dunno why ...
    hmm? who? what?

Re: Gunsam, meet me in the arena and ill give you a major spanking!

Originally posted by Kubaiashi
    I demand an official apology from the OPEC leaders, and I urge you, OPEC, to support Mayhem with all available personell in our next tower raid which I hope will be soon.

Distanzed and Fyrestarter, im sorry to see you leave I can assure you though, actions will be taken if OPEC still dont want to cooperate and are not willing to apologize. Hope youll come back soon! *waves at distanzed with his Instruction Disc: Summon Grid Armor MKVI* hehehe
    Actually we tried to discuss this with Mayhem in AOmniRaids but noone ever answered - so this is lack of communication. We also planned to take down these 3 towers a while before we actually did it.

If Mayhem ever would answer we could do a raffle for it, that would be fair for both parts. This wasn't ment as ninjatowering as you call it, but since noone of mayhem people answered us we thought they was trying to take the area away from us.

We in OPEC will support any omnis to take down any clan towers at any levelrange from 70+ We are more than happy to help

If this is very serious issue, we can sure raffle for this between OPEC and Mayhem, but since we never got any respons from Mayhem we did take it first (as we thought you were going to do it)

But, not many in OPEC have NW yet (since it's never released in Norway) so there is a chance it will be destroyed later today by clans !?! Maybe even you if you feels for it, but I hope you understand us when we never got any response from Mayhem at all when we asked about this at AOmniraids...

Send some tells to our generals to clear this issue
    Last edited by Krabbus; Dec 5th, 2002 at 14:38:08.

Re: The new ninja's, Tower ninja!

Originally posted by Pris401

Yes that's right... before Doks, the person who was going to build our tower had the chance, OPEC plonked their tower down...
    Thats why you have 5% to get all those bad feelings out of the way and get some ninja bases away to .
    =:Main Char:=

Kazax Meta-Physicist (Saint) Rk2

=:Alternative Chars:=

Ugtar Enforcer (Union Man) Rk2

Kazzax Enforcer (Worker) Rk1 (Retired)

Kickn1337 Martial Artist (Master 5th Dan) Rk2

Der finder kun 10 slags mennesker dem som forstår binær og dem som ikke gør!!!

Krabbus:

I actually told u that this was MAYHEM Tower on Aomniraids..... u only repleyed with yada yada BS..

Soo please dont say that noone answered.

Originally posted by GreyWind
    Krabbus:

I actually told u that this was MAYHEM Tower on Aomniraids..... u only repleyed with yada yada BS..

Soo please dont say that noone answered.
    Actually, I kept asking for how long you have been planning this but I never got any answer. I also mentioned that OPEC have planned to take this area but you never answered to this either.

If I replied with yada yada BS I really can't remember that, please post what kind of yada yada you think I said. Maybe I will be suprised.

I got all info about when the tower went down to 25% zone, who the owner was etc, we planned this, and we really thought you were going to take this away from us since we never actually got any response when we asked. I guess you would do the same thing if a huge guild did the same thing to you?

This would be handed in an other way if any did a reply, I'm sorry, but at least take some tells to some of our generals. Also, there wasn't only 2 ppl from OPEC there, I can name at least 4 and many from Nordic Fusion.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast