Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The new ninja's, Tower ninja!

The solution is to hold a raffle between the two guilds for the spot. This should have been the solution the *instant* two or more parties expressed desire for the spot...
    Last edited by Slavor_MoK; Dec 6th, 2002 at 18:45:37.
    Born on: Wed Jun 27 15:39:10 2001
    Slavor, Soldier, RK1

One thing troubles me. I tought that the org that destroyed the tower can place imediatly while others can 20 min after that. Now does this apply to all org who attacked the tower cause if so all you need one person from another ord to screw things up.
    Novice Ozzie Fiix Ozborn

"On the brink of the dark he stood, with only the dream of the cities, the million books, the spectral images of the people he had loved, who had loved him, whom he had known and lost. They will not come again. They never will come back again."

-Thomas Wolfe (1900-1938), Look Homeward, Angel

LoL people - what do you expect ? You are all omnis - you are the scum that needs to be defeated ingame

If you don't like ninjas get a clan-application.

Regards,
    Jannerik

Originally posted by Slavor
    The solution is to hold a raffle between the two guilds for the spot. This should have been the solution the *instant* two or more parties expressed desire for the spot...
    I agree, we would come with a solution, be we were feeling that the problem was that they never answered us, both me and Gunsam. When you are "ignored" in this way we thought Mayhem were trying to take the area away from us.

I'm sorry that this happened, but we see here that communication is very important between guilds in omniraids. We also told the situation to the president of Mayhem before we placed our tower

Why we don't feel it's our fault is that we felt ignored, we have looked at this spot a few hours before it went to 25% and calculated when we could start to fight it. The problem was that there weren't many OPEC people online at that time (3 present, 5 later on) so we got help from other guilds. I agree that a raffle would be fair, but to arrange a raffle we should at least listen to each other!

Krabbus - Member of OPEC

Originally posted by Krabbus
    /me is waiting for the first clanner to post here

Krabbus - Member of OPEC
    We were just watching and laughing.
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

Originally posted by Evil "Evilspork" Spork
    We were just watching and laughing.
    I don't blame you, I would have done the same thing
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123