Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just a point to note...

Ok

Ok, lilnymph, I understand what you are saying. But at this point in time it really doesnt matter where the ICC gets its power from. The fact is that they have deregulated notum mining. And we must accept it. And obviously if they were given authority to do that, they must have a good reason behind it

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

I agree, unless the OT appeal comes to anything (OOC which it wont, because then funcom would have to take back NW off everyone ) then it is here to stay. However I do believe the ICC made a mistake to push things this far, and we might be in the beginning stages of another corporate war, with Sol banking , thru space and the ICC and supporters on one side, and OT and other corporations who dont wish the ICC to have so much power over corporate colonies on the other.

Hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Yes

Also agreed lilnymph. I feel as if the ICC has taken step a little too far as well. But it remains that we simply cant do anything about it. All we can do now is make the best out of a harsh situation. Which is what the Rubi-Ka Mining Cooperative is trying to do (shameless plug).

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12