Thread: Clarify a question about org bonuses

Clarify a question about org bonuses

Hey,

This may seem like a newb question, I was just not able to get a definite answer or consensus anywhere.

The question is: In order for my org to gain the benifits of a controller, does EVERY MEMBER of my org need to have the booster?

i.e. if members A, B and C have the exp pack, but member X doesn't, which members get bonusues?

a) A, B, C and X
    b) A, B, C not X
    c) none
    d) another option?

Thanks for any answers to this

Hello,

I think it's the seconde option :

A,B and C will get the bonus but not X

I am pretty sur of that but maybe someone else can confirm what i just said

Have a nive day

Metalium

Tried this out tonight, one of 3305's officers (USA) got his NW pack last week.

I passed him leadership for the test, (there's trust for ya)and he added one skill bonus bonus, we got everyone on to check their relevent skills while we did it.

Result:
    Only org members WITH the pack installed got the bonuses.

Hope this clears this up, we're now voting on wich skill bonuses/QL to impliment for everyone.

peace
    cal
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Originally posted by caloss2
    I passed him leadership for the test, (there's trust for ya)
    I don't know why you consider it trust to pass someone else the lead of the org. Unless your one of those org dictators who doesn't lead the org but thinks he does.

If you were a good org leader in a good org where you trust you're advisors you would have gave someone else lead until you got NW. Anything else is just selfish.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

Intrepid... that's not the point of this thread, rant elsewhere pls...

Thanks guys... that does clear a lot of things up... I suddenly feel a whole lot better now

Intrepid, the trust issue would be about the guy I passed it to not renaming the guld to "my fan club" empting the org bank and doing a runner, please don't try super-imposse your own insecuritys on my comments and critise a statement that went over your head, the comment in question was a little humour, to understand that fully you would need what is called a sense of humour, some of us have one. Some compensate for a lack of one by becommingFlame thrower clone I do a job I lead a guild, I was voted into that job and see it as a job I do for my friends for the good of all.

I have no issue with ego nor the need to control a tiny peice of cyber space, unlike your self I don't feel any need to compensate for something I'm lacking, I have a rl and familey, take your petty pathetic off-topic comments some place else, oh and don't bother to waste any time replying, your on ./ignore with the other losers.

ffs

Freid glad to help bro
    cal
    Last edited by caloss2; Dec 6th, 2002 at 13:33:18.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Off-topic,

but Intrepid actually has a point, even though it was put in a rude way , thus he deserved a rude answer. The leader giving leadership to someone else until he himself get NW, would only be a decision the whole org. obviously would gain from. Be nice guys, that's an order

BUT, thanks for the answers, I was curious about the initial question myself.

Xeph
    Last edited by Xephydes; Dec 7th, 2002 at 12:02:18.
    Rubber "Zhoknerfer" Critducky - Gear & Perks - Level 210 :: 11 - Opifex Martial Artist Guru
    Rubber "Xephydes" Ducky - Level 214 :: 2 - Nanomage Meta-Physicist Deity - Clan Meta-Physicist since February 19th, 2002
    Rubber "Premortem" Stabducky - TL5 :: 7 Opifex Shade

On extended leave... Awaiting Lost Eden I guess

Arcane Circle

WoW: Premortem, Night Elf Rogue, Draenor EU Server

Indeed yes, I agree, wich is why I passed lead to perfom this test, I have no "real" doubts about anyone in 3305, the (act of trust) comment was nothing more than humerous aside.

We infact joked about renaming the org to "My fan club" or "we all love sven" in clan channel as well as how many new yalms could be bought with the org funds, we can do this because we DO trust each other, and always will.

As for the good of 3305, if anyone reads our CoC,(check link for our site) you'll see that the president role is not one of privilage but one of duty, because I love my brothers and sisters and 3305 I make this sacrifice.

I do not rule, I serve.

peace
    cal

Sounds good Caloss

Glad to hear you trust your guildies, even though I *sort of* knew that, a guild leader (I presume) will always be smart enough to let his advisors recruit people he trust. But my main point for this reply: "We all love Sven" sounds like a great idea lol
    Rubber "Zhoknerfer" Critducky - Gear & Perks - Level 210 :: 11 - Opifex Martial Artist Guru
    Rubber "Xephydes" Ducky - Level 214 :: 2 - Nanomage Meta-Physicist Deity - Clan Meta-Physicist since February 19th, 2002
    Rubber "Premortem" Stabducky - TL5 :: 7 Opifex Shade

On extended leave... Awaiting Lost Eden I guess

Arcane Circle

WoW: Premortem, Night Elf Rogue, Draenor EU Server

Originally posted by caloss2
    Some compensate for a lack of one by becommingFlame thrower clone
    Flame throwing clone my ass. If you had the attention spam longer then that of a 2 year old you would have realized the vast differences between a Flame thrower clone and a The MENSA Troll Either that or you are just too stupid to identify the differences.

I don't know many people who would be caught dead in a org like that where there is so little trust. not to mention the fact that you have a leader who thinks that he owns the org. Newsflash dumbass a org is nothing without the 100s of other players who are just as much important as any other member of the org.

From my experiences org leaders are either:
    1) people who have nothing to do all day.(no job)
    2) people who can do the same repetitous things over and over all day long
    or
    3) The only ones who are going to waste the money on webhosting/time on developing the webpage

Especiially in AO i have met few leaders who were the leader because of their ability to lead. And from the sounds of it you're not one of those few.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

Originally posted by Intrepid

Flame throwing clone my ass. If you had the attention spam longer then that of a 2 year old you would have realized the vast differences between a Flame thrower clone and a The MENSA Troll Either that or you are just too stupid to identify the differences.

I don't know many people who would be caught dead in a org like that where there is so little trust. not to mention the fact that you have a leader who thinks that he owns the org. Newsflash dumbass a org is nothing without the 100s of other players who are just as much important as any other member of the org.

From my experiences org leaders are either:
    1) people who have nothing to do all day.(no job)
    2) people who can do the same repetitous things over and over all day long
    or
    3) The only ones who are going to waste the money on webhosting/time on developing the webpage

Especiially in AO i have met few leaders who were the leader because of their ability to lead. And from the sounds of it you're not one of those few.
    1) what is an "attention spam"?
    2) "repetitious"
    3) "especialy"

Intrepid if you could think as quickley as you type I might even respect you.

Indeed yes, I agree, wich is why I passed lead to perfom this test, I have no "real" doubts about anyone in 3305, the (act of trust) comment was nothing more than humerous aside.
    Do you actually read/comprehend anything you reply to, or is your post-count more important, as for anyone here being a mensa troll, well in comparison to your own self evident lack of interlect, we all are.

everyone wave to Intrepid,

On his/her second paragraph now still hasn't read/understood the replys I made yet....*sigh*

I don't think your doing yourself any favours here Intrepid, but if you instist in making an ass of yourself at every opertunity please continue to do so...

Okay, Intrepid.... He was making a simple joke! I got it, everyone else seems to get it, quit transferring some hidden rage you got against some past Org leader onto Caloss!

It's a simple joke, it's not bad taste, it's not bad humour, is a JOKE, an off hand remark... grow up.

For future reference Intrepid, please refer to the following:

Joke:
    Pronunciation: 'jOk
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Latin jocus; perhaps akin to Old High German gehan to say, Sanskrit yAcati he asks
    Date: 1670
    1 a : something said or done to provoke laughter; especially : a brief oral narrative with a climactic humorous twist b (1) : the humorous or ridiculous element in something (2) : an instance of jesting : KIDDING <can't take a joke> c : PRACTICAL JOKE d : LAUGHINGSTOCK
    2 : something not to be taken seriously : a trifling matter <consider his skiing a joke -- Harold Callender> -- often used in negative construction <it is no joke to be lost in the desert>