Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Whats the general opinion on intra-faction warfare?

Hey Ntrox, lets change side, recruite a bunch of toons between 10 and 50 and go bananas in Omni land Would aid our clan cause huh? Just that I would have to /spit every time I hit F8

Originally posted by Waffen

Spoken like a true 12 year-old. I suppose you can urinate farther than everyone, and your dad is tougher too.
    FYI I'm not even in TBH, I was just saying why a small guild wouldn't attack a large guild...

And yes, I can urinate for miles - as I'm hung like a bull.

coolglow

Originally posted by Ripper
    As for the whinners from FO... give it up. We lost a ql50 base and the point of concern is over OT vs. OT. Stop being jealous or hateful. Get a hug.
    Hey I'm not whining! Like I said, I'm loving every minute of it!

Please post more crap so I can laugh at that too!

Coolglow

Originally posted by Snublefot
    Hey Ntrox, lets change side, recruite a bunch of toons between 10 and 50 and go bananas in Omni land Would aid our clan cause huh? Just that I would have to /spit every time I hit F8
    Yeah baby! That sounds rockin' You do the recruiting, I do the drinking..
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

Quote:Ripper
    As for telling her people... I only replied to tells I got from OI people. I never iniated them, as I did not know they were the owners of the land. Funny how you can't tell people you don't know, eh?

- You got a tell 2 days BEFORE anything happened asking how you had come about taking over our base. From that comment on your argument falls flat on its face.

"I only replied to tells I got from OI people. I never iniated them"
    - So its ok to send back lies and "smack talk" if someone asks you about whats going on huh?
    i,e "You are now KOS by Legion" which nobody in Legion even knows about.

Also you never took the time to send me a tell back after your first response, yet a member of yours decide to bring this to the open forums.

"Next time, let them know the FULL story first"
    They did know the full story to the last detail, maybe not the fabricated parts which seem to have emerged days afterwards.

-edited out- the angrier rantier part.. yes it got worse!
    OI does not attack people without provocation and has no intention of attacking other OT orgs.
    Ripper: I have spoken to methodma today who enlightened me on a few things, im willing to talk to you about this and he will moderate as a neutral member. Maybe if you had responed to myself and not direct to an appicant of OI we could have resolved this earlier.
    Last edited by Lovekitten; Dec 12th, 2002 at 00:03:42.
    Devoted President to
    Omni-Inquisition - 1 year old on 22/07/02 - we remember 12.4! -take it easy!

Visit the Omni-Inquisition HQ
    WWW.Omni-Inquisition.net - New site under construction!

Go get em Kitty!

/me pulls up a chair..
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

*sigh*

I really dont want to be in the middle of this stupid issue, but now Lovekitten brings me into it by saying I "enlightened" her somehow today. I did speak with Lovekitten today ingame, however, it was a 1 sided conversation in that, I only was trying to get her side of the story. If I enlightened her on anything it would only have been on how to be the most dead sexy opifex MA on Rubi-Ka, and that would only have been from observing me.

Im gonna keep it short cause I really didnt wanna be here in the first place...thats my...

...word
    Last edited by Methodmeta; Dec 12th, 2002 at 03:10:30.
    (o>
    //\
    V_/_

Playing AO on Gentoo + Fluxbox

I am going to say this once again, for the sake of clarity... the only person *I* contacted, about this land matter, was you LK... the President of OI.

I did, however, get tells from some of your people (as well as others there) and replied to those questions as they came.

ok, here is a great example of how age does not matter when it comes to maturity and mentality. Lovekitten, i dont care what happened in terms of conversations, but I as well as everyone knows it takes 2 to tango... If your going to give a person every detail of a story, you best make sure you have EVERY detail coming from both sides of an argument, otherwise theres no way to tell whos the guilty party. If i were to come up to you after getting in a fight with someone after intentionally provoking the fight, and you were not there to witness, i could have told you that the other person started it. thats the problem with a one sided condition, see, nobody is there to tell you otherwise, so that one side of the argument i tell you, is all you have to believe... see where im getting at?

This game may have alot of chaos and alot of turned backs, i for one know having left a guild ive been with for over a year for another. but when talking to others about anything worth conflicting over, try to use some common sence and a bit of common courtesy, otherwise you might as well just put your diapers back on and go sit in your crib cuz we really dont need a bunch of people causing a bunch of crap on a biased opinion simply because your not mature enough to do it the right way.

Im a member of PC, and i unfortunately was not directly involved in this OT vs OT out in lush, but being a part of the guild makes me indirectly involved. i think OT vs OT is inevitable in this game simply because theres too many people out there with the maturaty of a 10 year old. But, OT vs OT should be a LAST resort to a conflict. I was out for 2 days in which this whole thing spanned, and i know for a fact, that it takes a hell of alot more than 2 days for someone to just go ahead and press the red button. This matter was resolved in the worst way when it could have been resolved in a matter much fitted for OT personel.

As for Det and coolglow, was that necessary? did I at any point say to you guys i was not your friends anymore? we lost the base to people who figure destruction of OT is an easier way out than discussion and reason. and yet i see posts by fellow OT people whom i consider friends, knocking people u considered friends because of a bug? its uncalled for guys, like really... your older than me yet I can show more maturity in such a matter? sure i left FO... regretful at times simply because ive still got alot of freinds there, and you seem to enjoy pushing friendship down the drain... have it your way.

as for that clanner in the first page who seemed to think clanners are ALWAYS victorious in battle... i dont see how this statement could be true seeing that OT has a better xp bonus than clan (xp bonus comes from the amount of towers a faction has standing for those who dont know). im not knocking anything, im just simply stating a fact.

I helped OI take down that base.

I did it as a favor to LK.

I left TBH to not get them involved in the conflict.

I spoke to people from TBH about it.

They have nothing to do with this.

If you were only holding the base until you found out who it belonged to, where's the problem?

OI got it back. That was the point right?
    Gontrokka 155 Enforcer
    When the going gets tough, the others start running!

Captain Baxie Orbin 204 Trader
    - Baby, you look good enough to eat!

Countezz 23 Adventurer
    - Who'd have thought a Steve Irwin wannabe could kick so much ass!

"Baby, you look good enough to eat!"

with unnecessary force... i stress the word unnecessary.

attacking a tower is no matter how you look at it, an act of war. If the situation was dealt with properly, an optimal solution would have been agreed apon where as PC terminates the control tower, and OI places a controller of thier own. But instead brute action was taken and OI waged war. I dont care about the side conversations that may have been had, i was not a part of them, OI waged war on PC by attacking a PC tower.

basically all this comes to show the leadership skills and mentality of OI. this based on the pure fact, that they attacked PC reguardless of the intentions PC had when placing a controller in the area.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123