Thread: Building of Stilettos - Bugged???

Building of Stilettos - Bugged???

Hi there..

HAs anyone tried to build Stilettos? I have, but it aint working... By the time I try to assemlbe to notum circutries I cannot add the third one..

Bugged?
    So long,

Tom Nightwish Callagher; Rk3's first lvl200 pvp/tradeskillzzz Trader eqp - Status Bored *g*
    Shorty Instantkill McPot; lvl 200 Agent Rk3 eqp - One Man Army
    Blossom Powapufgirl Buttercup; lvl 191 Enforcer - Flavour of teh last 4 months. Clones DO suck, but...

Tom Nightwish Demesa; Trader on Rk2

have you used the multi-purpose tuner on it yet ? I think Loveyou had a similar problem and this fixed it ... might wanna try that.

Well i got a double notum comm and a single one. and they just dont add...
    So long,

Tom Nightwish Callagher; Rk3's first lvl200 pvp/tradeskillzzz Trader eqp - Status Bored *g*
    Blossom Powapufgirl Buttercup; lvl 191 Enforcer - Flavour of teh last 4 months. Clones DO suck, but...

Err Actually I didnt fix it I am still wondering around with my double Notucomm circiut and the single one and nope they wont add

been look for anwsers for several days now. I also petitioned but they were going to find out wether it was a bug or it was inteded to be fixed in some other way. No reply as of yet its been 4-5 days ago now.. I mean ask some devs who created this, is it that hard?

I spend a lot of money on the damn plane which I cant finish and now I am pretty much broke with nothing. Well yeah its the risk I took.
    Jena Loveyou Bunke
    - lvl 200 Doctor - Unit Leader of Storm -
    Spanky Debugged Bunke
    - lvl 171Fixer - Unit Member of Storm -

Visit Storm at our website

Just out of curiosity, Loveyou, how do you plan on equipping a Stiletto?

I did a lot of calculating and I can't come up with 920 Vehicle Air as a Solitus Doctor no matter what I do. And that's assuming your Stiletto will be the lowest QL,160. Kinda bummed me out. So if you know something I don't, please share

Or maybe its for your Fixer with nice green Vehicle Air?

yes my fixer has nice green Vehicle Air
    Jena Loveyou Bunke
    Spanky Debugged Bunke

mhhh... yeah i cant add the single one to the rest as well...

Bleh!

oh btw. traders vehicle air maxs at 719 :P
    So long,

Triple implanted and you'll be good to go then, Nightwish

Cool

Well, if its been reported, it will get fixed, so hang onto those bits... of course, how long it *takes* to get fixed...

Still, look forward to spotting my first Stilleto
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Originally posted by Darkbane

Still, look forward to spotting my first Stilleto
    If anyone ever gets it built and on.
    [QAETUS]-[FIRST ORDER]
    Qaetus the Chain Insurance Claim Caster
    ‘I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey.
    I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
    I asked for riches that I might be happy; I was given poverty that I might be wise.
    I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
    I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I had hoped for. Despite myself, my prayers were answered. I am among all men most richly blessed.’

Originally posted by Qaetus

If anyone ever gets it built and on.
    no joke
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

I finished mine more info here
    Jena Loveyou Bunke
    Spanky Debugged Bunke

there's some fixer from Project EDEN with it....saw him showing it off at NLC. cute, but it comes out to non-NW ppl as a drab green color with a bruised purple stripe along the base. if it's got a better look in NW, and has a somewhat lowered VA req. i think more ppl might consider taking advantage of this money sink.
    Blue Steel(TM)

E 86% - S 60% - A 33% - K 20%
    http://www.andreasen.org/bartle/

SL upgraded oct 10, 2003

RK2 - Derek"Rayfield" Zoolander
    RK2 - "Umeshiso" Maki
    RK2 - Sylvester "Code187" Vallone