Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kupo gives thanks

Kupo gives thanks

Thanks to all these people who supported me in getting my very first Professor Jones Expensive Kevlar Vest.!

Fissi for selling it to me

Keanen for loaing me a soulfrag to make a egg with

Angeleye for his friendship and giving me lots of cool stuff to sell and gold ingots to make the final soulfrag

Themakerr for making my last egg for me

Nivenyrral of BOB for making the first egg for me

Blaqueivory for giving me a great deal on one of the needed soulfrags

Doncarnage, MissMaul, Warforce, and Akodoreign for camping Van Horne with me and making it alot of fun

My guild for supporting me

Thanks everyone.

A long road that seemed to have no light at the end just grew a bit brighter cos of you

I guess begging really does pay off!
    Obit lvl 218 Soldier (Field Marshal)

the loaned egg came from within my guild.

angel gave things to me as a friend without my even asking.

so i worked my ass off for 3 months to get the vest.

i am insulted by your self bemusing attempt to belittle all the efforts involved here.

but whatever, some people are just not nice.

"i am insulted by your self bemusing attempt to belittle all the efforts involved here.
    I have to say im glad she got her vest, except other people out there have to pay alot more and work alot harder, so i do see your point.
    :: Disco "Strayduck" Duck - Equipment - History ::

work alot harder and pay alot more.,

well I paid 2 vte's and a 190+ soulfrag for a +15 vest

I think thats a fairly decent deal. Seeing a 15 goes for 150 million, and all those items will easily pull in more then that.

as for hard work..

you have no idea how much work i put in formyself to get this, and to help others in their endeavors.

Seriously, I know others work harder, but I dont feel I didnt do ENOUGH work.

I don't see why people can't just stop attacking emiko. She obtained her vest and you should be happy for that. Or at least keep your rude comments to yourself. I'm sure she worked hard for that.

btw, grats
    [QAETUS]-[FIRST ORDER]
    Qaetus the Chain Insurance Claim Caster
    ‘I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey.
    I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
    I asked for riches that I might be happy; I was given poverty that I might be wise.
    I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
    I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I had hoped for. Despite myself, my prayers were answered. I am among all men most richly blessed.’

Ok im sorry for making the above comments and im sure you did work hard Ive been trying to get one myself without such help, so thats why i maybe sounded a bit harsh. Sowwy

Regards,
    Cazza
    Last edited by Strayduck; Dec 4th, 2002 at 22:54:20.

Yes nano breed only. Luckily Kupo is a nano breed.

Glad you got your vest Kupo, and glad I was able to help out with at least one of the eggs.
    Nivenyrral Lvl 200 Omni Engineer
    General and Retired President of the Band of Brothers

Originally posted by Cazza
    Ok im sorry for making the above comments and im sure you did work hard Ive been trying to get one myself without such help, so thats why i maybe sounded a bit harsh. Sowwy

Regards,
    Cazza

i will help j00 also.. this begins another even longer journey..

of upgrading from +15 vest to the +20, and any stops inbetween

I figure if i can make 2 more eggs, and get the advycloak..

I can then cast moonbeam before titlecap, which would be fun
    Last edited by Orchid; Dec 4th, 2002 at 23:59:46.

Originally posted by Third Eye
    I guess begging really does pay off!

kupo, notice that smily face at the end, it sort of implies that he was just messing around. anyways, grats on your vest =]

Grats!
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

"I figure if i can make 2 more eggs"
    Well i can help there, got a 59 Doc and a 123 Doc, so if u want to go raiding SD for eggs, then hunting for SF's i'd be up for it. Still, my monitor went boom at the weekend so im stuck just now, using a friends PC without AO ;(

Which proves that being friendly is always better than being competent. I congratulate you.

Originally posted by Shubalubdub
    Which proves that being friendly is always better than being competent. I congratulate you.
    What occured is I found a seller who was willing to part with the vest for items. I won the bid but needed 1 soulfrag and 1 gold ingot to make the final egg'

I did 95% of the work here. A few friends helped me with the last 5% and I am grateful.

Your insult is misplaced and not very subtle.

Subalubdub is not for as clever for as he seems (inside joke)

Missmaul, why are you sulking? Be a happy moose
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

I am not a happy moose
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Grats and glad to hear it.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Originally posted by Emiko_MoK
    What occured is I found a seller who was willing to part with the vest for items. I won the bid but needed 1 soulfrag and 1 gold ingot to make the final egg'

I did 95% of the work here. A few friends helped me with the last 5% and I am grateful.

Your insult is misplaced and not very subtle.
    It's only an insult if you'd rather be competent than friendly. I wouldn't.

Originally posted by MissMaul
    I am not a happy moose
    It makes me sad to see you sad

anything you want to talk about?
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Originally posted by Shubalubdub
    Another dumb coment from Shub. You going for a record?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast