Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Notum Wars - Norway

NW i butikken

Fikk endelig tak i notum wars idag. Den er tilgjengelig i butikker i Oslo nå. Løp og kjøp!

Akers Mic har den til kr. 159.-

Spaceworld på Trondheim torg har en "haug" inne, står i en stand oppå hyllen med de andre spillene. Hestkukene der tar 299 for det.

Ræva, Spaceworld. Her nede i Østfold hadde ikke "hestkukene" hørt om NW en gang i forrige uke...
    The Lion Banner sways and falls in the horror-haunted gloom;
    A scarlet Dragon rustles by, borne on winds of doom.
    In heaps the shining horsemen lie, where the thrusting lances break,
    And deep in the haunted mountains, the lost, black gods awake.
    dead hands grope in the shadows, the stars turn pale with fright,
    For this is the Dragon's Hour, the triumph of Fear and Night.

Robert Ervin Howard

It sad that ppl in US and other parts of the world got their copy in stores before ppl in Norway where FC is from. I would think they would take a better care of the backyard they live in then this.
    Novice Ozzie Fiix Ozborn

Norway isn't last...

...Seems that NW still hasn't found its way to Sweden.
    Depeche Ztatik Mode

Originally posted by Cz The money you would spend on a sports car have been spent on your AO account(s). I have invested them in a sports car for myself. I'll let you drool over a picture of it someday.

Spaceworld på Strømmen Storsenter: 149,-

Ram & Rom i Lillestrøm hadde ikke engang hørt om spillet.

-Af.

Originally posted by Afelia

*snip*
    Ram & Rom i Lillestrøm hadde ikke engang hørt om spillet.

-Af.
    Hahahaha
    ...så trist
    Luring

Utsolgt

Var innom Avalon og Spiderman (Oslo) i går kveld- begge er nå utsolgt.

Question Are the CD neccessary?

I bought my copy of NW at Akersmic in Kongensgate during the lunch on monday. I registered the code after lunch. When I came home I popped teh CD in the my computer. To my amazement the istall button was shadowed and the Play button was highlighted.

Why all this running around when all the NW stuff was installed during patching? Couldn't we just enable NW through the register function on the web and get charged when next payment was due? This would have saved a lot of running and seaching after the booster and everyone would have equal opportunity to start with NW at the same time.

And FC would saved a lot of money on distribution. The only usefull thing in the package was the Rubi-ka map (except for the code that is).
    "You don't win a war by dying for your country, you win a war by letting the enemy die for his country"
    General Patton

Incentives

It is not very hard to see that FC wants get a "pull" in the market through the retail sector.

FC has not succeeded selling subscriptions in the retail sector before (when everyone can download it through the Internet). This "stunt" creates incentives for the retail sector to push not only NW, but Anarchy Online out in the shelves again - and FC will start selling more subscriptions.

I think this is a clever move from FC, IF their distributors did a good job (which obviously is not the case).

Isabella9

Angry got it on thursday in the shop.........

The next day i suddenly fot something from Digital River and I have no posible way of returning anyone of them...
    last time i checked out Digital River they said my order was canceled, and now I sit here with 2 copies and I think i deserve refunds my credit card has been charged. and i paid only 1/2 in the store and that was 149 NOK. but Didn't I preorder the game(and it came MANY days after it should have been here) it should have been in my mail box the day before they opend it. FC and especially FC has made me really angry. and now i just found out that I wont get refunds if i send it back to Digital River.

Whats up with this(skjerp dere neste gang)

dette er skamelig av Digital River og stjele penger fra en som helt klart ikke vil ha noe med dem å gjøre. JEg prøvde å slette orderen min hos Digital Fire, men neida det var ikke lov. så skulle jeg se hvordan det gikk med orderen om den var på veg ut. da sa de at jeg ikke ville få den siden jeg ikke hadde svart på en mail jeg helt klart ikke hadde fått. Så i dag "Fredag den 13" får jeg en kopi av spillet jeg ikke vil ha. HAV ER DETTE FOR NOE SPRØYT?????????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12