Thread: Notum Wars in Finland only after new year??

Notum Wars in Finland only after new year??

Till last weekend local distributor had the right release date. This monday... it was changed into December 31st?? Which in reality will mean next year. So does this mean I need to order it online after being lead to belive I will be able to get it here as soon as it comes out? It can't be a translation delay so it must be availability problem - what's going on here FC?

Yes there's more of us playing here than you'd think .

noooo say it aint so. I want my bloody NW NOW!.

p.s. what retailer told you the release date?

update

December 31st release date was on the Finnish distributor's page Toptronics until I just now checked it again to verify and noticed a new date, today... I also phoned them and found out they had indeed received the shipment today. With a lot of luck some stores might have it on Saturday, but don't hold your breath. Shops are closed on this Friday after all...
    /born Porter was born on Thu Jun 28 09:19:52 2001.
    I'm a Porter, Porters don't PVP.
    First Light

Eipä ole edelleenkään näkynyt NW:tä yhdessäkään kaupassa pääkaupunkiseudulla. Doseen olen soitellut jo niin usein että tunnistavat äänestä - tulee joskus, Superstoressa tai Anttilassa ei edes tiedetä mistä on kyse. Toptronicsilla väittivät että on tullut(onkohan oikeasti) mutta kaupat eivät ole tilanneet, tiedä sitten ketä uskoa...

Kenelläkään parempia kokemuksia?

Summary - Still no NW available in stores

Chosto

According to "dose"s homepage, its been released, Im gonna go check if they ahve any in stock tomorrow.

Link here

I ordered my copy from http://www.playerone.fi/ and got it this monday (Would have gotten on friday, but the Christmas traffic delayed it). Don't know if they have any copies left.

I see http://www.dose.net/ has finally added NW to their product list, so I'd suspect they will have it soon.

Shops like Stockmann propably won't have it untill next year, they haven't even ordered their copies yet. :-)

If you still can't find your copy, you might want to try calling Toptronics themselves and ask where have they delivered. I doubt they will give out this kind of information though. But if you are desperate, use any means necessary. :-)

I hope to see you on the battle field! Even if you are on the opposite side. Hell, we're all finnish atleast! :-)
    "You shoot me in a dream, you'd better wake up and apologize."

I gave up on Finnish availability last weekend and accepted a friend's spare copy from abroad.
    /born Porter was born on Thu Jun 28 09:19:52 2001.
    I'm a Porter, Porters don't PVP.
    First Light

Found 2 from Fun Station at Itäkeskus finally this friday, those were the last copies they had. Only 17.90€ as opposed to the 29€ of Verkkokauppa.

Chosto