Thread: Clan Leader experiences permanent amnesia

Post Clan Leader experiences permanent amnesia

An accident has unfortunatly caused Judson Wagner, known as the leader of the Journeymen and having been regarded as a Counsel to the Council of Truth, who had been reportedly gearing up for a new attempt at peace amongst the Clans and Omni-tek, to suffer a bout of temporal delusion, followed by a state of amnesia to which Clan doctors state that there may be no possible recovery from.

Judson Wagner was out in the Mort Wastelands fighting Cyborgs, when he had reportedly come across some kind of radiation bomb, a relic from the old civil war. The bomb itself was situated in the desert wastes like a land-mine, causing a detonation once Mr. Wagner had stepped on device. The resulting wave of radiation that flooded his body, and the concussive blast from the ensueing shockwave, launched Wagner's body back into the wastes and left him uncoinscious.

It was several hours before another hunting party had come by and discovered Wagner's body, still alive. The radiation had poisoned his body, and he was immediatly rushed to the nearest Clan outpost for medical treatment.

After a through checkup and detoxification procedure, Wagner was in stable condition, but he had apparently no clue of his wherebaouts or who he was. The memories of his former self were apparently washed out by the shock to his body, and Doctors were fearful to try killing Wagner in order to restore his memories from a recent insurance copy, since they had not known when he had last done this.

Wagner is currently in stable condition, and, in light of the recent "loss" of their leader, Orionnt of Clan Journeymen has taken over as Clan Leader. Judson Wagner is currently recovering in Tir, but it is not known if he will ever fully recover from his condition.

((So long, and thanks for all the fish.))

I'm sorry to hear about this incident, it is a very unfortunant accident. I wish Mr. Wagner the best throughout his recovery process, and I hope he regains himself fully.
    Sepentura

"The future is in your hands."

Former Leader - Sea of Change

I wish Mr Wagner the speediest of recoveries. Unfortunately you can't kill someone in order to restore their memories since its the soul that remembers

((read the timeline))
    Marcos Ryback Doniger
    lvl 57 Martial Artist
    Clan Opposing Force

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do." - Bruce Lee. Martial Artist of 20th Century Earth

Id like to remind Mr Wagnar that he is a member of the Shadows of Rubi-Ka, a top secret operative, tasked with infiltrating and destroying Omni-Tek clans.

The Shadows look forward to his return.
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

re

Originally posted by Snarf
    Id like to remind Mr Wagnar that he is a member of the Shadows of Rubi-Ka, a top secret operative, tasked with infiltrating and destroying Omni-Tek clans.

The Shadows look forward to his return.

Yes, it's too bad Snarf will be dead before his return.