Thread: Who can build the 250 Controllers?

Who can build the 250 Controllers?

This is not a whine or complaint

I'm interested which professions are able to make the 250 Controllers.

If you know who built your guild's q.250 controller and their class,
    pls post. If you want to post how you/they did it thats even
    better, but not necessary.

(I'm only interested in the q.250 controllers because of the high requirements)

The information I'm looking for is the builders Class/Level, and
    possibly what buffs/items/imps they needed to get the high
    Comp Lit and Psychology req's.

Thanks all.
    -Meebs
    Stylezpierre - 208 Adv. Eqp

As far as I'm aware, only Traders can meet that comp-lit requirement.

Edit: Specifically, I believe it's limited to a TL 6 trader who has a 1k token board, implants comp lit fully, and uses their comp lit buff. I know for a fact that a level 200 solitus engineer with a 1k board and implants and all the tweaking they can do, is still short of the comp lit requirement. Maybe a level 200 nanomage engineer with the shades of lucubration and 2 eggs on could meet the requirement, but I'm not sure. And maybe a level 200 nanomage metaphysicist could, using Odin's Eye.
    Last edited by Jynne; Dec 4th, 2002 at 16:48:54.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

We have a lvl 178 Trader whois able to build ql250 controllers, but he needs a bunch of items, armor, buffs, imps, etc. to do that. I dont have a clue how he made it (never played a profession which is focussed on tradeskills), all i can say is: its possible before lvl 190.

Thought...

If this is true, is it intentional that only traders can build the q.250towers? And does anyone know of any MPs/Engies who have been able to do it?

If its not intentional that only Traders can build q.250 controllers, perhaps we need a CL buff (other) for folks 150+ or 190+ like the way NCU buffs are done, or a lower CL req or way for other classes to build them too.

If its intentional to only be doable by Traders, then nevermind.

I built our guilds 250 LC. Im an agent.

-3 psycho imps, 2 CL.
    -FP meta for odins
    -FP trader for mogul
    -krutt(+20 CL, +24 int)

-Arsiine

hehe, everyone forgot the agent

<---lvl200 Agent

Can build ql250 Towers.

1300+ CL and 1000+ Psychology.
    Last edited by Cyblade7; Dec 5th, 2002 at 18:48:55.
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

I didn't forget agents, I just wasn't sure if your comp lit could be raised enough to do it even with FP trader
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

i would imagine a nanomage crat as well with similar buffs? both green skills for crats
    Umm.. yes, i chose a crat.. i know.. WHY oh WHY?

Rocco Romble Eberling

Playing my alt Lakespeed like many other crats

Account Created 2001-06-28 3:08:07

Originally posted by Brutal Truuth
    actualy , engis can too ... duel weilding 2 pistols that give 20 to complit each
    acutally they can't. Engies have dark blue psychology which will prevent them from ever getting the 996 psychology needed for ql250 controllers.

My trader level 167 built a ql250 controller though. took hella twinking and lots of special items. In the end i had 1 extra psychology and 2 extra comp lit. Org leader even had to put psychology buff universal advantage in for me.

Took over 4 hours to get my setup right had to borrow some rare items from friends and stuff. Extremely hard to build pre-TL6
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

MMMM
    LVL 182 trader rubs her hands together

poor agents why do people forget them.

BTW I can almost do it, but need the org to use a 200 comp lit advantage as a crat.

Originally posted by Romble
    i would imagine a nanomage crat as well with similar buffs? both green skills for crats
    Nope. Highest I can make at level 200 is q240.

Originally posted by Ityn
    poor agents why do people forget them.

BTW I can almost do it, but need the org to use a 200 comp lit advantage as a crat.
    As far as I know there is no comp lit org advantage, there are those pistols tho who mod comp lit by what ? +40 ?
    Georg 218 doc
    [1809] PT
    Legion
    Web: [http://www.legionhq.org]
    Irc: irc.legionhq.org
    Ts: www.legionhq.org