Thread: The time differnce Blues

Unhappy The time differnce Blues

i never know when AO is on time or late coming back on cuse i never see it go down and i don't know how many hours time difference it is beteewn me and AO.
    I live in Grand Rapids, Michigan 49509, usa.
    EST (i belive anyhow.) can anyone plz help me and tel me how many hours i have to add to the time they say they go down?
    plz no jokes, i'm confused enough on this issue!
    the main reason i would like to know is for getting back to AO on time when it starts back up, if i got 3 hours i can do more things.
    but if i think i got 1 hour and really got 3 to go, that can be a pain when you cut something short to get back to Ao.
    I know i should get a life, but its winter here......and i dislike snow like you dislike dieing due to a server crash and lossing 3/4's of a lvl . (not that thats funney or anything (well as long as it don't happen to me ))
    ps when i post this it will be 9:52 am here...
    In the End, Nothing really matters,
    for Where ever you go, There you are,
    Like the sands in a Hourglass,
    We are just Dust in the Wind

Talking

well i guess i'm not as dumb as i thought.........
    20 views in ten min. and no replys....

Re: The time differnce Blues

Originally posted by Splibo
    i never know when AO is on time or late coming back on cuse i never see it go down and i don't know how many hours time difference it is beteewn me and AO.
    I live in Grand Rapids, Michigan 49509, usa.
    EST (i belive anyhow.) can anyone plz help me and tel me how many hours i have to add to the time they say they go down?
    plz no jokes, i'm confused enough on this issue!
    the main reason i would like to know is for getting back to AO on time when it starts back up, if i got 3 hours i can do more things.
    but if i think i got 1 hour and really got 3 to go, that can be a pain when you cut something short to get back to Ao.
    I know i should get a life, but its winter here......and i dislike snow like you dislike dieing due to a server crash and lossing 3/4's of a lvl . (not that thats funney or anything (well as long as it don't happen to me ))
    ps when i post this it will be 9:52 am here...
    http://www.worldtimeserver.com/time....cationid=US-MI

Some how I don't think posting your Zip code is going to help is it?

Servers went down 11am GMT which was like 5 hours ago, so the servers will up quite soon

get this http://www.h9k.com/

it lists tons of different timezones, and includes that crappy GMT

Less of the GMT bashing please, we brits still like to have some control of the world

We'd still be looking at stone sundials if some clever **** came up with the idea about time zones!

MY HERO'S !!
    THANKS GUY'S!!
    and chimp, such a little program with such awesome fitures thanks again!!!
    FYI i am 5 hours off of AO time
    both links told me that , so now i know

Originally posted by Splibo
    MY HERO'S !!
    THANKS GUY'S!!
    and chimp, such a little program with such awesome fitures thanks again!!!
    FYI i am 5 hours off of AO time
    both links told me that , so now i know
    I think you are getting confused.

It is now 15:40 UK - 16:40 GMT - servers were patched from 11am GMT.

You should be able to play about any time now.
    You don't have to wait another 5 hours for the servers to be done, god forbid that we'd have to wait for FC to double patch them, we'll leave that for the weekend

Out Topic

Hey Splibo.....are u from Grand Rapids, Michigan?
    The hometown of Anthony Kiedis, the lead singer of the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Just right click on the time display on the bottom of your windows screen, select "Adjust Date and Time," and it will tell you how many hours you're off from GMT, and in which direction.

This is not a flame, but do schools not teach about time zones any more? I had to learn the time zones of most major world cities in the fifth grade (not that I remember the names of all the time zones these days, but I can still usually figure out within an hour what time it is nearly anywhere on the planet). Of course, we also had to learn how to count change back to a customer and I haven't seen anybody who was able to do that in nearly twenty years....

Originally posted by Kamata

I think you are getting confused.

It is now 15:40 UK - 16:40 GMT - servers were patched from 11am GMT.
    Actually, your confused, UK is on GMT now...
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

yup UK is on GMT till early spring,
    anyhow Splibo your avatar seems to have a clock stuck to his face he should always know what time it is.. :P

j/k

peace
    cal
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.